Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I will work on the nwod/owod someone else can work with the other 4 systems I am not familar enough with
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

yeah. if you need stuff for inclussion in owod, let me know. i can help with lists :) just nothing else.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

#if statements aren't being processed by the wiki engine because the conditional add-on is not installed. I'm trying to find the files to add that in and get it enabled, hopefully I'll have that done by the end of the night. If we can get #if statements in, the problem of having some fields show up only when you want them becomes pretty trivial. At that point, I'll alter the GURPs template and probably make either an oWoD or Exalted one for further exampleness.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I have a new found respect for wiki contributors. Not an easy thing.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

especially the early ones that worked out the bugs and made the systems that everyone else uses now.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I give them all three eeps...
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I have created a new World of Darkness character sheet template. Here's Joe Exampleman to demonstrate: http://www.lostknightsrpg.org/wiki/inde ... Exampleman.

Here's the template I created, including directions for usage. Feel free to ask me if you've got any questions. This template currently supports mortals, Vampires, Werewolves, Mages, and Changlings.

http://www.lostknightsrpg.org/wiki/inde ... Sheet_nWOD
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

:D :D :D :D :D :D
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Oh, and as an expansion to my above post, I've also installed the basic parser expansion for the wiki so that things like #if work now.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The wiki logo has been updated. You can all thank graphic artist extraordinare adam for his artful depiction of a tarrasque in a cornfield.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

woohoo!