If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

was paul thinking this that one time??

That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

lol
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

In last weeks Gurpsforge episode we found a young Dirk Tungsten out prospecting in the cosmos

My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

My Color is Blue
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

and I thought I was going to far making a character sheet that did the math for me

http://content.techrepublic.com.com/234 ... 133-5.html
I couldn't resist attending a presentation called Into the Dayta-b'hase: A First-level Introductory Adventure, on building a PostgreSQL database for managing D&D characters. Seen here is Catherine Devlin, the presenter, marveling at the rapid level advancement of one of her example characters.
and another cool thing to come out of Penguincon 6.0
http://oblongata.org/vid/
My Color is Blue
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

someones idea of a "niche" parody joke

Worsh: I am a rock on the wind. Watch how I drop!
Worsh: Oh, Hello there. I am Pilot Worsh, nice to meet you. We will be crashing *coughs* erm, landing in um... well.. how about I just let you know when we get to the University.

Player: Sounds great! Say is that a Firefly buzzing by your head? (referring to little green bouncing orb)

Worsh: Yuppers! I find that Fireflys bring me serenity. Say would you like to hear a song I have been working on?

Player: (to self) Oh No....

Worsh: *singing* Take my gloves, take my hands.. Tie me to chairs, I cannot stand... I dun' care the coffee's free... You can't crash this ship without me!
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

:oops:

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Today's moment of zen brought to you by, unsurprisingly, Japan!

http://kotaku.com/387830/this-hands+fre ... weet-music
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

holy shit... that is phenomenal... blows the 5-min perfect levels (playing with no hits) out of the water...
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

weird.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

That one is a custom made level that requires no user input. Just start the level and watch.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

which is why it blows the other out of the water... it is one thing to figure out a pattern that exists but another to make something that operates on its own for twice the amount of time... how long would it take to make that and have it time things out to function much less in a way to make recognizable music??
My Color is Blue
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Too long. The Japanese seem to have an excess of spare time, despite stereotypes as hard workers.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Who's an evil little corporation?... huh? huh?... is it wittle Microsoft?... aww... isn't cute? :twisted:

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/a ... ptops.html
My Color is Blue
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

Animated graffiti http://www.vimeo.com/993998