In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

(Taking Dr. Pickleberry over for a moment to catch him up to story.)
Guardiankrillin wrote:Jim whispers to Dr. Pickleberry his ailment. Hearing this Glenda and Eileen blush. Eileen waits for a moment then continues.::

"Dr. Pickleberry, is there some soft candy or a sucker that I can give my child to keep her from crying."
[Dr. Pickleberry]
“*Sarcastically* I will find the kid something to chew on as long as it is not my hand, sheesh those teeth are sharp.”
Guardiankrillin wrote:::Eileen takes a moment to realize Jim was speaking to her. She seemed preoccupied with thought. Assuming Dr. Pickleberry was able to calm her child with soft candy, Eileen will leave her child in Dr. Pickleberry's care while he finishes his check-up. Eileen leaves her daughter and husbands side to speak with Jim.
:: Dr. Pickleberry provides some candy to the child, continuing the check-up.::
Guardiankrillin wrote:*She begins holding back tears.* We got married and shortly after I became pregnant with our bundle of joy. *She glances over to see her child still giving Dr. Pickleberry a rough time.* When she was born she was just like any normal baby, healthy in every way.
:: Dorothy gives Dr. Pickleberry a rough time for a few moments, after which Dorothy behaves during the rest of the checkup.::
rydi wrote:"well, good luck with that... but that guy ain't suffering from PTS. It does alot to you, but not that. but I'm don't get paid the big money, don't have piece of paper with my name on it. Except my military papers that gave me a lifetime of experience with this sort of thing. So who cares what i think...

go take him to a real psychiatrist, and her to a real doc-
::Dorothy begins wailing and has become irritable.::

[Eileen]
"I will keep that in mind Mr. Brown, if you may excuse me my child needs me."

::Eileen walks over to assist Dr. Pickleberry with her child.::

"How is Dorothy doing doctor?"
rydi wrote:Hi doc, how are you today? you get my exams back?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::jim sits there, listining in on the doctor's conversation w/his patient and occassionally shifting so that his ass hurts less.::

(not sure where else to go with this...)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

[Dr. Pickleberry]
"Dorothy from my base examination she appears to be perfectly healthy. However, I believe the child needs more tests. The good news is she doesn't have any developmental abnormalities. I believe a later appointment will be needed to get more details and we will need access to the higher quality equipment not available in this area of the hospital."

[Eileen]
"I will schedule my appointment, however I will be seeking a second opinion. Mr. Brown makes a very good point."

[Dr. Pickleberry]
"Everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. The nurse will be in soon to assist you any further with appointment scheduling and suggestions for the healthy growth of your large... I mean well developed baby.
If I may be excussed I need to help Mr. Brown with his .... lower region.

Mr. Brown how are you feeling today?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"like ass, thank you."

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

[Eileen]
::Hearing this covers her baby's ears and *gasps*::

[Dr. Pickleberry]
"Oh this will not do, let me find something for it."

:: Dr. Pickleberry looks absent minded for a moment and then as if a spark of genius hits him. He holds his hand out for a moment as if to say "I will be right back." Dr. Pickleberry then shakes his head for a moment and leaves the room. Three minutes later he shows back up, seems as if nothing has changed.::

"Let me take a look and see what is ailing you. Drop trough Mr. Brown. That has a catchy tune to it."

::He pulls the curtain divider between Srgn't Cutters family and Mr. Brown and steps back behind the desk to allow you to drop trough and you dismiss his presence assuming he is not paying attention to you. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain in the butt check and a slight burning sensation.::

"That was a shot of cortizone to make the pain go away. Now lets check further and see if we can find the interior problem."

[Andrew]
::Andrew enters in the opositie side of room 12 and begins to finish Dorothy's appointment. Their voices are somewhat muffled by the curtain and your conversation with Dr. Pickleberry.::

"I see we are prescr..... vit.... .....emen.. today and we are s...duling an appoin..... for somet... in the next t.. w.eks."

[Eileen]
"That will be fine. I ju.. wan. s..e re.t.

::You hear the other side of the room empty as Srgn't cutter and his family exit room 12.::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(i think my scene here is mostly done)