In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Any help you need with this feel free to ask. I am particularly good at undercover work.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

adam wrote:"I can summon a Sobeksis, a water elemental known for it's healing capabilities."

OOC: they can heal a toxicity 4 poison.
OOC: Not actually sure if he defined statistics for the poison.

"If the antivenmon doesn't work, we may want to look into summoned assistance like that.

Thank you, all, for helping me to fix my blunder."

He should have known better than to feed the poison to the girl without testing it, considering its source.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

After we get this girl fixed we should discuss how to deal with the houses, and particularly your grandmother.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Agreed. Mnemon, the House and the woman, are both too powerful to be easily toppled. Besides that, I'm not sure I want the House itself to fall. It could still be useful and is already a powerful entity in its own right.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I plan to vist the Bull of the North soonish, but after that maybe I could spent some time in the realm. If you want to see what we can do with your house.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"I can help with the investigation, although a thought occurs to me, I don't think that Mnemon would do anything for just one reason. If she told you that the poison was in fact a fertility potion and gave it to you to offer to your new companions, if all of your bedmates became deathly ill or died after you first had relations with them, then the condition would point to you. It would be a good way for her to weaken opposing families by eliminating the family heirs and it would either take you out of the picture or it would weaken your position considerably. If she felt like it after everything occured she could come in and defend you, making you beholden to her. This is just theory but I think that it holds water."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"Ok, I have a new course of action that I think that we need to be taking. We should meet up with Cathak and work on putting together the Youth League, but while we are doing it we need to be molding them to our points of view. Once we have a decent amount of influence there, you should work on working your way up to the head of your families. Meanwhile we can work on developing contacts and allies with Exalts outside of the Realm. Basically we have the ability and the tools to shape the Realm. Zeeva and I can help with some of this, especially with the Youth League. We can also work on the Schools and the Bronze Faction."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"So when are we going to meet up with Cathak?"
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

after bull of the north and greyfalls.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

frankly, that was supposed to have already occured before you ever went to greyfalls.

i don't know why people have been dicking around about it.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Kk well i will go talk to him.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

ooc: so what is going to happen we this party hears about the abyssal party? I personally have a motivation that would drive me to interfere.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

ooc: so far they haven't done anything to get noticed. Even if they do, as long as they're acting the threshold, we've got bigger problems to deal with.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

and even then they will be a bitch to find.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

ooc: besides we are meeting with Cathak right now :geek: