In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"Good idea Adin. After we get the lay land we should attempt to gain control of the conventions."
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"We should also make plans to revisit the Weeping Maiden" (Didn't we get some sort of telepathic message thing from her?) "Perhaps after your return from Greyfalls. My... duties should be complete by then."
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

yes, you got a message to go there.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

ooc: Uzura has the spell The Faithfull Ally. What that spell does is allow me and the one I cast it on to talk to each other anywhere within Creation. I can have it on the whole party, but if you wanted to talk to someone besides me, you would have to use me as a relay. It can also teleport the person I casted it one to where I am as long as both are within Creation.

"I agree that we need to take down the Immaculate Order. Their ideals are now a threat to the Realm now that the Solars are returning in force. Of course this is something easier said than done, especially with the Sidereals in charge of the Order."
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"We should also create broader plans with regard to the Realm. Amari has already stated that she is interested in gaining control of House Nellens. Mnemon would never allow me to do the same with my own House while she yet lives. I am doing what I can to mollify her for the time being, but be aware that she, and probably others, know that we are more than simply found children that have been away for four years. She's noticed the significant increase in power."

"On a similar note, we should also decide when the best time would be for us to reveal ourselves as what we are - whatever that is. It is obvious that we are not merely Dragonblooded anymore. What exactly we are, though, I cannot be entirely certain."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"Honestly I do not think it is wise to show creation what you are long as the current people are in power. The siddies will try to use you as a weapon in their attempt to keep the solars under control, and yoi would distablize the power structure of houses if they truely understood your level of power. The only way for you to reveil your true nature is after you control a house and me and adin have positions in the heavenly conventions"
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Adin and zeeva had this convo (me and paul txting)

Adin: "So any suggestion for how we can assume leadership of the convention of air?"

Zeeva (ooc: muder?) "I would start by ally with some gods and have both of us talk our faction leaders. Hopefully we can make the factions believe they are appointing 2 siddies to balance power"

Adin (ooc: lol no the seat is open) "That is good. The gods of whitewall hated the usurpation and they accually run that region directly"

Zeeva "We should go to Whitewall then"

Adin "Yep and they fall under the purview of the convention."

Zeeva " very well after grayfalls we can go to whitewall and then to talk to people in our faction"
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

(OOC: Note that the conventions are under the Bureau of Destiny in the general Heavenly Bullshit, they mostly just govern Sidereal business in their area, the local Terrestrial Beaurocracies and all of the celestial ones are generally what actually conduct YuShan's business in the area).
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: Hmmmmm....ok, well where would the Siddies be most useful politicaly? Just high up in the factions or place ourselves in the Realm through Resplendent Destinies?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: High convention rank is useful only insofar that it allows you to assign missions to other lower-ranking Sidereals and gives you access to some resources. Unfortunately, because of the Arcane Destiny, Sidereals are not well-suited to directly holding temporal power. They usually don't care about that sort of thing though, so it isn't normally an issue. Status with one of the Factinos (I'm guessing Gold) would be useful in that it would help you to set an agenda for them. In particular, the Cult of the Illuminated isn't going to work out for us to almost the same extent that the Immaculate Order isn't.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Guess I am buying backing gold faction.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: Hold off on that for a little bit, I already have Gold backing and you have Bronze backing, if you worked your way up the ranks in the Bronze then you could destabalize it from within, while at the same time I am changing the Cult of the Illuminated into what we need.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: More general discussion about the poisoning situation.

IC: It seems that Mnemon may be planning to use me as a vector for targeting members of other houses for removal. I would not have been able to identify the poison at all were it not for our experiences during the First Age. The poison is a quite rare one that is no longer commonly available and is extremely potent.

I'd like to find out why she wanted to target these women, though I lack much in the way of investigative prowess. Almost more importantly, I find myself wanting to succeed with the original plan in spite of her tampering, though I admit that my reasons are largely selfish.

Anyhow, I believe a cure for the poison can be found in Great Forks, which is why I've requested transport there. It is an alchemical solution and is difficult enough to make that it may not be cheap or easy to obtain.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"i will look into why she was interested in doing this once i return to the realm and have access to some records."
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

"I can summon a Sobeksis, a water elemental known for it's healing capabilities."

OOC: they can heal a toxicity 4 poison.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...