In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"...yes. Or I will when I return. This is important, and when I show them the situation, they WILL see it my way."

(backed up by the presence of a two thousand + year old fire aspect, it is clear that she believes every word she is saying, and it is clear that her force of personality is likely to make her claims possible.)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Zeeva smirks confidently at the claim "This a great opprotunity, she is fully capable of what she claims"
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"Thank you, I appreciate your help in helping to sort this out."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"If you need help running things I can help for a little while." (Zeeva has burea 5)
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

so, were people doing other things here? did people want to interact with the friends of the bull of the north? hunt hearthcats? what?

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

sorry i forgot about that, thanks for reminding me.

Before the Bull of the North's people leave. I use a female solar warrior destiny to talk to them.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you had a mine to talk?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(insert steven here)

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

(Insert hot sweedish girl's voice here)

"Eh, ja, I suppoze zat I do. Who are you?" while she does, of course, see a resplindent desinty, she still has no idea who you are.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"I am one of the solars that traveled to grayfalls for protection. I though it might be to get to know solars from other areas of creation. I am very interested to know what the north is like."
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The young woman laughs, "It is cold!"

"It is not vat one vould call 'velkomink place'. Zough ve are fokazing 'eavily on ze Realm, ze Deslords' influenz is everyvere; ancestor worship is vedy common, for 'zample. Ze nort' vill not be eazily reklaimed by our kind." *

* Translations available upon request. :P More flavorful if she's hard to understand, her accent is very thick.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

(of note I speak her navtive language)

"I have not had much experience with the Realm, do you think we will be able to ever have what they have in this kingdom with all dragonblood."
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Do you mean ze cooperation? Perhapz. Zey have managed a remarkable sing here, managing to vork vis zem instead of killink zem, as ve do. I sink zat most of ze Realm vill not be so... eh.. amiable. I anticipate many more battles with ze Imperial Legions."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"Ah, well put. Maybe after all the wars are fought there will be dragonbloods left to reteach the correct ways. Where you informed of the Unconquered Sun's mandate that the solar's rule creation?"
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"I zaw Hiz coming in a vizion. I kannot dezkribe eet vell. My cazt mark," she touches her forehead, "leet up unt I saw eet all like I vaz dere. Notink like dat has ever happent before. Onez He had klenzed ze girl and given His speek, ze vizion faded, but my cazt mark continued to shine for many hours." She sounds vaguely awed by the experience. "I do not know, but I sink dat de same probably happened to all of my cazt."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"very interesting, so how do you think your circle will go about reestablishing its rule? You could just build up and attack, but I wonder if the Bull will attempt dipolmacy."