In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Exalted: Revelations-IC: GreyFalls

Post by arete »

Anyone who wants to come with me is welcome. I am flying out, after I contact everyone in the player party, to the area of the unnatural light sourse.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I will accompany you Zaiva.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

::the band heads to the area where we think the light was::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Paul, Adam, and Jason: you guys go. You can find out fairly easily from spirits that the location of the beam was greyfalls. Heaven, if you visit on the way, is full of talk about what happened, and no one is exactly sure what is truth and what is hearsay. When you arrive you find the circle, which has many visitors admiring it, and gaurds protecting it.

The Anathema of Greyfalls are around, trying to manage the heightened activity, deal with the ramifications of everything, and deal with their expanding empire. So if you want to talk to anyone important you will have to search them out, and announce why they actually want to talk to you.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

The citizens of Greyfalls are more likely to have a clearer idea of what caused the beam of light since this was ground zero. Adin walks around the city with a Resplendent Destiny of a pilgrim on, listening to the rumors of the townsfolk. He talks to as many different people as he can knowing that each person will color the event based upon their own personality and life experiences.

"Zaiva, lets hold off on seeking the leaders of this place for a little while until we can get a grasp on the overall mood of the city. Also, we need to be keeping an eye out for other agents of Heaven here, if there are we need to know what they are doing here."

At that thought Adin sends a small trickle of Essence to the crystalline spider that is hidden in his pouch, and frames a question in his mind. "Are there other Sidereals in Greyfalls currently other than Zaiva and myself? Are they here on assignment?" With that the tiny spider scurries off along the strands of fate to consult the Loom.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The tiny pattern spider scuttles back a few moments later with your two answers:
"Yes" and "Yes"
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"I agree we should stay undercover to gain information. However we should prepare for interaction with the anathema. I know they are hospitable, but this appears to be a great moment in creation. I want to know what it has changed."

I take on my wood dragon face and mingle.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

The citizens are almost all excited and amazed by recent events. The Unconquered Sun visited their city!

Those who actually saw it (and there were many, either in the surrounding field, on the road coming into the city, or on the walls) all describe things a bit differently, but all say that he was glorious and that it was the greatest moment of their lives. And all of them are deeply devoted to the leaders of greyfalls, as they were the ones that he spoke to. He even graced the young ghostly woman with his light, restoring her form. And who could forget the part where he said that his people, the solar ana... er, the solar exalted, are the rightful rules of creation?!

Greyfalls is currently overflowing with nationalistic pride, and humble piety, a strange mix indeed.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

::sort of in shock looks over to her troop:: "i definately did not expect this, I am interested to find others of our kind the area." Zeeva goes to find dragonblooded.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"This is a great moment in Creation indeed. I wonder what this occurrence will lead to. I want to look at the place where the Unconquered Sun stood."

::Adin nods to Zeeva, they will meet in a little bit after they have both investigated more::

OOC: btw, I also have the spell that makes me look like a DB to all forms of detection, up.

::When I get to the circle I inspect it as much as I can without drawing too much attention to myself. I make sure that I go when there is a large number of people there and I blend in. I want to know if there are any residual energies at the site, how the ley lines are reacting to it, and whether it seems to have an effect on people that are spending a large amount of time there (i.e. guards)::
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: For a Sidereal, examination of the site would require the use of Telltale Symphony. Activating any form of Essence-sight/awareness within 100 yards of the mark left by the big UC forces an automatic Perception+Awareness roll. The user is blinded/deafened/whatevered for a number of rounds equal to the successes they achieve on the roll. If they do not deactivate the ability that granted them this sight, they reroll automatically once the duration expires. Further away than 100 yards the site is a beacon of Essence visible (or for Siddies, audiable) for miles in every direction. It is too intense to be able to examine directly (though anyone making regular observations would be able to note that it does seem to be dying down as time goes on, if very slowly).
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: I do have Telltale symphony and I would have used it. I rolled my dice on invisible castle and came up with 4 successes on my per + awareness, when I try to link the roll however it doesn't show my post. Oh well.

IC: Adin opens himself up to the symphony of fate to inspect the circle and is deafened by the power of the music. He tries his hardest not to scream in surprise when he first hears this and forces his awareness to return to the world around him, deafened for a couple of moments.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Seeing Adin's pain Zeava makes her way over to him. Whispers to "what happened?" she lays a hand on his shoulder.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Adin whispers back after a moment to collect himself, "I inspected the site, mainly the residual essence left by Him, and it was so powerful still that it deafened me. This was no hoax, this was the Real Deal."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Zeeva smiles "This heralds the return for sure. I wonder how the heavens are taking this. Want to come with me to speak to the other dragonblooed in the city?"