In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"I do not know exzactly vat Yurgen plans," she addresses him informally. His title is mostly used by those outside of the North, "After our experiences, I doubt zat he tinks a peaceful outcome is pozzible. At ze very least, he iz preparink for ze verst. Meanvile, I hope for ze bezzt after vat I have seen here."
Last edited by Avilister on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"Then there is at lest hope a peaceful resolution can be had with the dragonblooded. We should have more cultural exchange between Wonderfalls, and the Bull of the North. I am sure the north as maybe great ideas that could benefit this kingdom and vice versa. It might be good for both of our peoples if we came and visited you when time presents itself."
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Perhapz. Our kulture iz nomadik unt dependz on followink ze hurds. Eet iz vedy different. Yurgen and, frankly, mozt of our Circle have leetle or no interezt in city life. Vile ve do not objeckt to kultural exchange, I zink zat many ov our vays may noot be kompatible."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"well I would be very interested in visting and learning about what life is like as a Ice nomad. If that is ok with you."
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"I voud noot objekt, but Yurgen may vant to skreen joo first. He has been suspicious of outsiders sinze the battle with ze Tepet."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"I would not mind screening, I have some business that must be taken care of, if its ok I will contact you afterward."
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Zertainly," with that, she starts heading back to her assigned rooms (I guess, i forget when you intercepted her) to sleep.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Aizan contacts Uzura via The Faithful Ally spell. "It seems I need some assistance. My grandmother Mnemon set me up on a number of... dates and seems to have supplied me with a poison. Unbeknownst to me, I have been a vector to poison a nice young lady, now, and wish to atone for my accidental transgression. Unfortunately, no direct cure exists that I am aware of, but Munificent Antivenom (an alchemical product; Correct me if that's not what I'm looking for, your GMness) will likely cure it. I would like to ask for transport to Great Forks, where I think it is most likely that I will find some."
rydi wrote:"...yes. Or I will when I return. This is important, and when I show them the situation, they WILL see it my way."
"Hmm, well. I could certainly use your assistance in - well - any capacity. We're horrifically understaffed and, as you are aware, the House as a whole has to take every chance it can get to get ahead." Rombulac mulls over things. "How long do you plan to remain in the city?"
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

"Aizan I am not surprised your own dear Grandmother Mnemon would try to poison you. I shall head to Great Forks right away and summon you once I arrive."

Uzura bids his beloved fox to assume it's real form, hopping on to it's back and taking off towards Great Forks.

OOC: I need to name my fox, I am quite certain that it is the fastest fox in creation.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Are you telling anyone your leaving?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"I should clarify. It was not me that she attempted to poison, but rather one of my dates."
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

On the way, I would tell the party members in Greyfalls about Aizan's situation and that I am headed to Great Forks.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Adam: you could name it Fasty... its fast after all. or name it after the wind in hell, can't remember the name right now.

Steven: yes, that should work I think. what book is that in again? the scavenger lands?

IC:
Amari- "I will be here for perhaps a week, possibly a bit more, but I have a great deal of training in the bureaucratic arts, as well as a few other areas, and I think I could possibly help you arrange a system that will maintain itself, at least until your expansion becomes more rapid.

Is there anything you want from your house, or any opinion that you have regarding its current state and direction? I am always looking for outside opinions regarding the proper direction to take things in."
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Should check speeds i can travel at 500mph if its faster and i have charms where i can cut of at min 25% of time off the travel time
Last edited by arete on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: I found the antivenom in the alchemy section of Oadenol's Codex. Page 131. The Scavenger Lands book didn't have much specific to say on Great Fork's medicinal exports. The wind in hell is Adjorn, the Silent Wind - I would suggest against naming it that. Names have power in Exalted.

IC (Rombulac): Rombulac laughs bitterly. "They've basically cast me aside. When the Solars took over the city and it was decided that I would stay, they wrote me off as a 'traitor to the anathema'. They have some small part of my loyalty still, for raising me and getting me a good position (though it is cursedly far from civilization). What do I want from them? What do I want them to do? I want them to see reason, perhaps to not disown me and my children. That would be enough for the time being."