In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

game 03/29/2008

Post by rydi »

start time is 9ish. end time is 2ish. i have to work from now until 830 tonight, and then i get up early in the morning to work all day again. so. short game.

that's all.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

the game has been a glorious success. levels to all, and to all a good night.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

so is that how you are going to fast forward to epic... by not running and just handing out levels each week while torturing us (or allowing Haley to torture us which is the same thing) with Manos: Hands of Fate?? granted that kind of evil activity is fitting for you but I do not know if my sanity can hold out if each week is like that... mmmm sanity loss... That reminds me... have to go research some mythos to inflict on you guys...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

shut up thael you were asleep for the whole game
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

thael. you torture people not only with your horrid movies, but your mind and your very essence. my gentle ministrations are nothing compared to the horror you inflict on those around you.

i love you :lol:

Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

thael reminds me of....refueling.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

actually I mentioned that movie as the other "worst movie ever" and very deserving of a Misty3k treatment.... although they would have to work harder to come up with material since the refueling scenes are truly epic in length but I think they are up to it... I think I am going to add ol knobby knees as an NPC though... that way if I take a day or two to respond then it will be very much in character...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Thael wrote:actually I mentioned that movie as the other "worst movie ever" and very deserving of a Misty3k treatment.... although they would have to work harder to come up with material since the refueling scenes are truly epic in length but I think they are up to it... I think I am going to add ol knobby knees as an NPC though... that way if I take a day or two to respond then it will be very much in character...
thael it WAS on mst3k, that's why we watched it. Remember now?
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I still hum the refueling song.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I only remember us cracking each other up with jokes and "re-enactments" that looked really drunken but everyone was sober...

damn that movie sucked so much it blotted out the goodness of misty3k...
My Color is Blue