In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Greyfalls itself has terrible geomancy that was only further screwed up by the canal being created. In short, there are none in the city itself. I'd need investigation rolls or something to see if you're able to find anything out about any others in the area (and then I'd need to decide if they actually exist or not).
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I could roll my whopping 3 dice (no investigation dots) but I doubt it would amount to much (even if I cheated to get 3 10's)... so someone else should do this....

see I am not a researcher in the classical sense because I stole books and keep them on my first age pda device and dont go hunting through libraries on a regular basis... maybe I should fix that... after fixing everything else I need xp for
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

My armor can let me see the essence flow of demesnes and manses at a range up to my normal vision and let me see if they are properly capped.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...