If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

This is my buddy omar, he does chinese kempo. This is probably one of the least flawed photoshops I've done yet.

/for you guys that don't load photos
//http://i29.tinypic.com/1zbf8u1.jpg
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Melons/

everyone cheer! melons are here
filled with seeds that grow out your rear
"we eat melons every day"
drop you pants burn the seeds away
burn, burn, the seeds away
make my ass safe for today
burn, burn, the seeds away
make those melons die!
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

so...I've been getting cat soup in my email from china for no apparent reason for a while now. Thought I'd share my daily pain with you.

slubbings, apterygote sarcine. batholiths speculativeness solidification, syncarp nonintersecting indulgence eccentrical, filicide thuringite --- azulite pyrectic lamely, streeler unfertileness scoliotone jumpy.. reradiate uninstructed

that's...that's the entire body of an email I was sent today. I feel so enriched.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

do you mean enriched like "enriched soil"? cause that is just dirt with shit.. oops I meant fertilizer... if so then you are likely right... they just enriched your email
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Yuletide celebrates the feast of St. Yule "Be Sorry" Brenner. Brenner used to go from house to house in Seaside Town throwing flaming logs through the windows of sinners, to remind them of the flames of hell and encourage them to repent. After Brenner committed suicide by stabbing himself repeatedly in the back, then throwing himself to wild dogs, the denizens of Loathing began the custom of gathering around a flaming log every Dougtember, roasting marshmallows, and telling ghost stories.
My Color is Blue
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

The pickled gnome was stuck
It seemed he was shit out of luck
Being crammed in a jar
Was taking it too far
Damn that bastard Gnoll fuck!
My Color is Blue
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

"Gays Are Worse Than Terrorists"

Sally Kern: Oklahoma State Rep
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

That was a mean trick Chris... you should not make my head hurt so much with the stupid things politicians say...
My Color is Blue
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/features/cu ... Y04302.htm

So, the japanese have commercialized cats. At last. Is there anything they can't do?

So, for those of you not going to read the article, there is a growing number of cafes in tokyo which have an hourly fee to visit which feature a number of cats there for you to pet and enjoy. ("neko cafe"). Seeing as for the vast majority of tokyo, pets are not allowed, this makes some sense.

So, if a cat cafe was available to you in your area, would you go?

Honestly, I would RATHER go to a pet cafe then own a pet. Paying $8 an hour seems steep at first, but try prorating that out to getting vaccinations, spaying/neutering, food, water, replacing destroyed furniture, and the obvious health hazards involved in fur and dander polluting your air passages. considering the man hours involved in cleaning up puddles of cat shit I would absolutely frequent a cat bar. erm, cafe. in lieu of buying a goddamn cat.

Well LoKni, what's your opinion?

oh and btw:

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

that is... actually a good idea. wow. i want that. to go to, and to own.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I love cats and am better for having one now even... but I have to say the frustrations and cost do pose a good argument to paying to have access to a cat that cant mess up my place but that I can visit to de-stress when needed...
My Color is Blue
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

WOOT! 5 members online at once!
so....

TITS OR GTFO
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Hey Cheyne,
I'm not gonna use my hamster style anymore.