In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Issac
Knight

Knights: IC-Location: Large building (24-hour clinic)

Post by Issac »

Forgive the unusual subject title but more will be explained on that when I get the description finished and transfered here off Mike's computer
Issac
Knight

Daily workings

Post by Issac »

The clinic is remarkably efficient, despite its appearance to the contrary. The staff is mostly over qualified, but well paid. If one investigates further through company press releases and official paper work one will find that this is stage one of the building's release. The subsequent stages will be released to public function on a delayed process a new section opening every year, at least that is the initial projections of the company. All administration and PR is directed to the company CEO, James Pierce. Pierce. A long-term health care employee himself, James recently acquired a large sum of money from unanimous investors to begin is long-term dream and open a first rate medical facility.

Stages to be released are:

24-hour clinic (2007)
Psych facility (2008)
Blood Bank (2009)
Alternative Medicine (2010)
Long-term Care (In-patient care) (2011)

(OOC: the name for the company and more information will be given when the actual building description is completed and posted).
Last edited by Issac on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

(OOC: is that the release schedule of those wings in game or the time frame for you to post details about those portions... 8) )
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(i like stages. they make me happy.)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Issac
Knight

Post by Issac »

Intended to be in game time frame. (OOC: long-term project figure subject to change should game end or something)
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(sounds about right too. those things take awhile, not just the building, but the supplies, hiring qualified people, licensing, etc.)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Durden would be interested in some investment. Nice to have a vamp friendly place if something happens. Or, if your human pawns get mangled up, then it's good to have a safe place to drop them. Nevermind drug running and all that. Durden, as usual, can be found in The Rant.