In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Knights: Reckoning Coterie- Coterie Access 24 Hour Clinic

Post by Guardiankrillin »

Here is where we can post Information secret to the Coterie about the Clinic and have our private meetings.

This is the General forum link 24 Hour Clinic
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

A little recap on what happened last night. Feel free to fill in the blanks with anything you want the rest of us to know that might be missing.

All of this information should be considered IC knowledge, so while I doubt anyone here needs any reminders, remember that you can only share what your character really knows.
-------------------------------------------------------

Johnathan let out a small sigh as he sat down at the table. The sterile light of the facility casting his face into long shadow. He was tired, and that didn't happen much. It was a good tired though, one born of extensive planning and careful preparation. He grinned for a moment as Issac sat down across the small table from him and said, "Well, it would seem we have the ball rolling. Tonight has proven to be most productive. As I'm sure you are aware, I have put my own plans into motion concerning my own..ah...business plan, but I'm not sure what other plots are at work in the city. It seems our colleage, Denton, has been busy tonight. From what I could hear you Nos are up to something that seems to be taking a bit of his time. He has told me that I should meet with the Head of your Clan, and the Head himself seemed quite insistant on meeting me, if the phone call was any indication. It puzzels me as to the why of such things."

"But I digress. Valerie is full of usefullness and a willingness to help tonight. She has been advised, and is persuing the idea, of obtaining several safe houses to aid in her own protection which she has so generously opened up to me in a full, open, and unrestricted manner; once they have been established of course. That establishment will come full circle around to Denton and his timetable as it relates to being able to make the locations secure. That, though, is a secondary concern next to securing the primary location..."

Johnathan glances over to the two people he has been speaking about and inclines his head slightly to his Coterie mates before continuing, "But I think the best information could be put forward by them on these subjects. And I must admit, I am curious of a few things myself. A question for each of you, if you don't overly mind. Firstly, would you care to elaborate on your little adventure tonight, Denton? And secondly, what did you find of our Gangrel friend, Nightstick, as you were poking around tonight, Val?"
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Issac
Knight

Convidential

Post by Issac »

:!: Confidential- if you receive a pm about this you will be aware of this if not, you would not be aware of this :!:

JZ is being tested and brow beat into renouncing his petifile ways and then being tested in a controlled environment as to the truthfulness of his renouncing.

Should one week pass of this "treatment" and he be deemed unfixable by the experts he will be released from his treatment program.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(anything is fixable with enough dominate...)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

after conditioning, JZ is unlikey to actually interact nornally with society ever again. he has nightmares, and is addicted to his own product, which he uses to cope with the things he's seen.

as the years pass, he goes in and out of rehab and jail, and he constantly looks over his shoulder. he talks to his therapist about the monsters, and once nearly beats a man to death for "stalking" him. he spends his time alone in an old and rotting house located in a neighborhood he once owned. eventually, a punk kid decides to steal his stash, breaks in, and beats JZ to death with a lamp.

the end.

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

Does he bother under age girls anymore during this time?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

he bothers no one. really though, he was never a pedophile per se. he just used young women as a money maker.