In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"Why, I've almost forgotten myself. Within formal circles, I am Elias, Supplicant of Terror. I would like to learn more of the history of our order, do you think I might be permitted to access texts of such a nature within your library?"
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

"You may set up your haven in any of our territories. The university lacks great housing, but there is some available. Mekhet territory consists of an industrial and science district of the city as well as some of the middle class homes. I procured the middle class homes for living purposes, but there are not necessarily where you have to set up your haven.

You are welcome to look in the Order's library it is located within the library of the University in a disused section underground. Few humans go there and any who do are mostly graduate students of one kind or another."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"Thank you, I will see to setting up my haven in one of those areas. If either of you need me for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact me."

::Mr French provides each of them with a plain white business card simply displaying 'Mr. French' and his cell phone number::
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"Now, are there any matters of consequence to the clan or to the Order that I might be of assistance in?"
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

"none as of now, but if any come up i will be sure to give you a call if need arises."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"thank you. I feel I've already taken up too much of your time, please call me if you need me for any reason."

::Mr French begs his leave and politely exits, unless further matters are discussed::
jake
Knight

Post by jake »

::jake waits for mr. French to leave before adressing george::

"It may be best to keep his haven on the outskerts of either of the territories because something tells me there will be a wake of something following him."
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

::George looks contemplative for a second and uses heightened senses to make sure Mr. French has left::

I have the feeling you are correct, but i do not know that we should force him to do anything, else we might invite such a wake. Maybe just keeping an eye or two on our new brother would be wise.