In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

(What the hell, let it all happen at once)

:: As the two vampires stand like idiots at the backdoor, they hear cursing and banging in the back for a minute or two. Finally the door flies open, as though kicked. Might use that supernatural speed to hop out of the way ::

"What the hell?? What part of STAFF ONL do you not understand?? Shit, we need to fix his sign..."

:: Durden looks the two visitors over ::

"Oh hey guys. Did uhm, something blow up again?"
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::The man smiles again.::

"Not that I'm aware of. I assume you are Mr. Durden?"
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Durden looks to Tina, holding his arms out wide ::

"What the hell, Tina? We run a professional fucking organization around here. You're supposed to be my screen! Go get a tan!"

:: Durden turns to his guests. Assuming Jake will be quite and respectful, he invites his old buddy in. He stands tall before the new vampire ::

"I'd pat you down, but we could probably both rip the other apart without weapons, so what's the point, right? Come on in. Keep it civil."

:: Durden follows the guest in, should he decide to enter."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::As though he had been in this room a thousand times, the man enters and sits where appropriate for a guest::

"I shouldn't think violence of any kind would be necessary, Mr Durden. I'm here to pay respect and introduce myself."
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

(I typed a response to this and thought it went through... oh wells)

:: Durden blinks at the man for several moments ::

"Well, who's stopin ya?
jake
Knight

Post by jake »

::Jake after having entered takes a seat off to the side half-laughing at Durden's antics::

::Jake laughs again at Durden's last line::
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::Forces a smile::

"I am Elias French. Your business seems fairly popular amongst our kind, so I am respectfully identifying myself and asking your leave to do business, socialize, and generally be present in your domain."
Paul Gilmore
Lost Knight

Post by Paul Gilmore »

:: Ben smells the new vampire as he sits across waiting for an audience with Durden. After taking note he turns back around to dance with his new girls for the night. Two trashy girls that are wearing jewlry that does not fit their station gold and dimonds strewn about unwashed bodies, the dinge almost brings the sparkle of the jewlry out more.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Durden raises a beer to Jake's good spirits and regards Elias ::

"Well, I won't turn down the business, but what's in it for you? These kids don't seem your type."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"I'm not sure that I have a 'type', Mr. Durden. I find that places like this are often precisely the best places to do certain kinds of business. Besides, you and I could become friends and do business together at some point. Anything could happen. Speaking of which, would you be willing to share with me a little about yourself and your business? As I said, I am new in town, still learning of the powers that be. Any pointers would be most kind."
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Durden turns to Jake ::

"You believe this guy?"

:: Walking across the room, Durden bangs on the door to the adjacent room. Soon after three large men, dressedin a neo-punk-classical-street style enter and stand beside their clan leader ::

"Look buddy. I don't know you. All I can share with you is a website address for the bar and I'll let ya screw my waitress. Other than that, I'm gonna need a lot more from ya."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

**Mr French makes a quick fast talk roll to try to defuse the rapidly escalating situation. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1633593/ and 10 again 1d10=2, this roll would be opposed by composure + empathy or subterfuge, versus 4 successes.**

"I think I have misrepresented myself, I am not here to interrogate you or pump you for information. The word on the street is that you own these streets, as a new player in town I am merely trying to find my place in the grand scheme of things. I do not suggest that you 'need' my help, I merely wish to determine if a profitable business arrangement could be made, or at the least, establish boundaries."[/url]
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Durden dismisses his goons and sits down on a nearby stool, popping open a mini-fridge and producing two beers. He tosses the new guy one and sighs (Roll to resist persuasion http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1634540/) ::

"Alright buddy. I'm still not sure what you're aimin at, but if you want in, I can start you at the ground floor. If you want an informant, well that'll cost ya. Now if there's a business proposition, I am listenin."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"Well, I need a rather large bankroll for some business plans that are coming together. So, to provide the funds that I need, I would like to set up a heist. This may seem beneath Kindred to some, but it's not beneath me. I have the intelligence that I need to pull it off, but I don't have a fence or a money launderer, and as your organization is by and large in charge in these parts, I need the go ahead from you and we should discuss whatever cut you would want, off the top. Further, I may need a couple men and a getaway car. I would rather use trustworthy men than new recruits, and a good car opposed to a rental or a stolen one. Of course, I could have just gone and done the heist and let the chips fall where they may, but our society is civilized, and that would have been rude, would it not?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(durden: the fence u are most super definitely good for. the laundering you may have to outsorce to tony for if it is any sizable amount of money.)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982