In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Thael
Lost Knight

sos: Why the Delay?

Post by Thael »

I can't believe you are putting this off till 4th comes out... will likely be next autumn before it starts which would put it a year in the making...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

don't have time to run it anyway. summer game, current game, summer prequel, etc. won't until fall, if then (masters hopefully starts then...)

plus, the new system seems much more conducive to the feel i am going for. i was going to have to go to alot of work to change things to fit the world; now i don't. or at least i probably won't have to change as much.

finally, i want to get a good feel for 4th ed, and really explore it. what better way than through a major campaign?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

well I mentioned this to a few already but you were on vacation... I pre-ordered the slipcased gift set of the 4th Ed base books. I really wanted to give support to someone local like Al's but I dot think he would be able to shave off rougly 40% of the cost and Amazon could. I will make them available to others to browse once I am done with them or sooner if I can read them online for a cheap price.
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

that would be great. and will likely get my ass in gear a bit faster. in other news, i think i'm almost ready for the next vamp game...
Threading the Gerbil since 1982