In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"That really is the main question at this point," Captain Kago sits back down in his seat. "Do these appear to be a natural phenomena? It's not impossible. No one's really come out this far from the galactic core before." He ponders for a moment, "You said there were several... Does it look like they're arranged with any sort of deliberate intent, or does it seem random?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"they appear to be set at random sir, but there is no sure way of telling... a quick scan through the computer picked up several different possibilities as far as patterns go, but those could as easily be due to chance."
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"IfIwereanImperialNationbaseduponoppressionandmypeoplewereescapingthenImightthinkofsomethingsimilartothoseanomalies. Capturetheirshipsandthencapturethem...setthemaroundrandomlysothattheycannotbepredictedandeasilyavoidedassumingthatthefugitivesdidnothaveaccesstothescannerarraysthatwepossess. ItcouldbeanaturalphenomenaIguess, butIfeellikeweshouldapproachitfromthepossibilitythatitisatrap."
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

"I recon either could be possible if it is a trap there must be a way to subvert it for abstractin things from it. Maybe there is a way we could set our shields to a variable that will allow us to pass thru unaffect'd'"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(well, if no one is trying anything and generally doesn't care, we will move on. please note that everyone has a say, your role is combination ambassador and tng senior officer that discusses everything in meetings with the rest of the senior staff.)

(oh, and go do stuff in your leasure time. like I said, this will be very tng style, so you have character building down time.)

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

(it may not look like I am doing anything but that is because I am running a simulation of a human working at a new job and little to no net access... which takes up a lot of resources... must be the equivalent of viral video)
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

:: the ship seems to be nearing their destination, after a long and miserably dull trip. the ships counselor had to eat at least 2 people that went mad from space psychosis (or perhaps he put them in cryo... who know? and who really cares?)::

(what now?)

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Smoky mosies onto the bridge.::

"Are we d'er yet Capn?"