Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

sitting in the dark is an honored tradition, filled with heartfelt meaning and deep wisdom.

that said, i'd like to do things as well, but i'm not sure what. just found out i have a couple of things coming up in class monday, so i may be busy at least part of saturday.

what do you wants to do?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

Since i got the abberant books off Cheyne, i can run a game of that. Maybe Aeon since i also have those books. If i run either i will mostly be using the system and going with a world/plot of my own design as opposed to the settings in the book, since i am not a huge fan of either. I mostly want a super heroes game that has a grittier feel than Marvel gives.

D&D is always an option i am open for. As for board games, i am open to them, but i do not know how many others would be given this past weekend was pretty much all board games.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

everyone should make a "you" character. basically, what you would be, if you errupted, fulfilling your deepest wishes and desires, filling in your suck, etc.

not necessarily your own life story/name/whatever, but something similar. and not knowing each other. that would also be good.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

i can come for aberrant
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

since i have now gotten a couple calls from Cheyne as to an Aberrant game i need to get a role call of who all is planning on playing and an idea of what powers they are going to have.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

ME! Gravity!
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

me with mental powers, though i am gona make one with phasing.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

Me, not mental or gravity.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

well i believe i have all the players i can handle.

the list i have:
Cheyne
Haley
Steven
Adam
Jason

The start of the game you all will still be human so pay attention to what you spend nova points on because you will not have them yet.

If i could get a forum, i would like to post some setting information there.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

k. of note, you said you wanted a mildly futuristic setting... the 2008 or 2015 aberrant setting fits the bill pretty well. jfyi.

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

The only problem is i do not want to start you all off in a setting with other aberrants. My intention is for you all to be some of the original super humans.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

ah.

well, then i will consider the dot i spent in mentor to be my own crazed subconscious mind.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

So, more Aberrant on Saturday? Anything else going on this weekend? I'm taking Monday off again. :P
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

I am up for running, but not for as long. Andrea's parents are coming into town on Sunday and i need to be awake for the whole ordeal. So if we can i would like to start a bit earlier say between 4 and 6 and be done between midnight and two.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

My recommendation: Say 4 so we can start at 8 :p