Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Rusty
Lost Soul

Live Game Announcement: dnd 3.5e

Post by Rusty »

I would like to run a 2 or 3 shot dnd game over break, live.

The setting is mythical asia, with very chinese overtones.

I will prescribe race/class combos, and allow players to develop their own stat lines and power lists.

You will start at level 10, and might level once or twice during play, but probably not.

You may pick a prestige class from one of the prescribed books, if you qualify for it.

Encounters will mostly be a level or two behind you, to make combat more cinematic and enjoyable, and to avoid 'teh suck'.

There will be a main character, which one of you will play. If you are interested in playing this character, please let me know, otherwise you would be part of his entourage.

Base classes will come from oriental adventures and maybe rokugan, we'll see. No PG or other game book classes.

Please post your interest in playing, and whether you want to be the party leader or not. The party leader is a human samurai known throughout the land for his virtue. Other characters are yet to be announced.

If multiple players want the party leader spot, I'll let them decide amongst themselves or I'll pick the best suited player.

Game times will be as convenient as possible.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Main char samurai will be crane clan.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i'm interested. will likely do a monk or shaman.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Will totally play kung fu action D&D. Am largely indifferent to a role, but would probably rather swing swords than cast spells (I tire of magic in D&D of late).
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I have interest in gaming in this setting. The days off I have will be sporadic for the 18th -28th, but I will try to work around my schedule acordingly if I can.