In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

Vampire: Countenance-Michael Donagal

Post by rydi »

so. story:
michael donagal never fit in with his rich, high society family. oh, he learned what to say, and how to behave, but behind closed doors he railed against the family, its petty rivalries, and dirty deals. at 20 he realized that if he stayed around much longer, he would be sucked in whether he liked it or not.
[11/18/2008 9:43:04 AM] William James says: so he left. he joined the marines, and impressed his superiors with his competence and determination. he was recruited into special forces, worked on several important missions, and ignored his family entirely.
[11/18/2008 9:45:33 AM] William James says: unfortunately, he was no happier in the military than at home. he had trouble doing the work, killing people who never even knew he was there, and some of the people he had to remove were not even combatants... michael slipped into a deep depression, and became progressively more recless in performing his duties.
ultimately, he nearly got himself killed on a dangerous mission, suffering severe wounds from which he still hasn't healed. he was honorably discharged (but on call, as are all special forces), and sent home.
[11/18/2008 9:47:07 AM] William James says: (sure, that works)
[11/18/2008 9:48:46 AM] William James says: upon arrival back home, he spent the first few months adjusting, and ignoring his family, who all told, were more than happy to ignore him. only when his grandfather albert died did he bother to even meet with anyone, and that simply because he liked the old bastard.
[11/18/2008 9:54:52 AM] William James says: michael was more shocked than anyone else (and they were all QUITE shocked) when the old man's lawyer showed a video of his grandfathers last will and testament at the funeral. "fuck you all, you money grubbing, dishonest fucks. i built my own fortune, and you think you're going to come in like vultures after i'm gone?! no, not happening. all my money goes to michael. he's the only one of you that didn't turn out to be shit. he left the family, which by itself is testament to his character, and he served his country as a marine to boot, just like me. he gets it all, except for your allowences. you can keep those... if he lets you. hahahahahahah!"
now michael is attempting to find his place in the world. injured, depressed, and aimless, with a family that hates him and no friends to speak of, he is adrift. only time will tell if he can pull himself together enough to keep going.
Last edited by rydi on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

:shock:
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i didn't feel like retyping it, so i cut and pasted. as you can see.

Catholic_KofC
Lost

Post by Catholic_KofC »

No friends left? I'm a ghoul, not dead!!!

haha
This is what happens when I listen to a friend who says, "Hey, sign up for this site. You'll really like it..." ;p
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

written before that was made a part of story...

but yes. 1 friend left. actually 2, b/c jeremy is supposedly a friend too.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

hopefully you will make more friends. Like weird asian friends
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius