In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

(WoD: Encounter) IC: Jefferson Swifts Home

Post by Guardiankrillin »

[784 7th Ave, San Francisco]
Jefferson's home is the Blue home.

This is Jefferson Swifts home, where he lives with his elderly grandfather. His Grandfather often takes walks to Stow lake to see the beautiful scenery and to keep what shape he has left intact. Jefferson's home is a nice size home in the bustling streets of San Fransisco. Jefferson has a nice office and living area's. A large attic and has a beautiful exterior appeal.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

[Freddrick Swift]
::Fred arrives back from his morning constitutional. He takes the time to prepare for his Doctors appointment. This is normal this time of the week every Monday at 1300 hours. Fred takes a moment to view his watch impatiently.::

"Where is that darn grandson of mine we are going to be late for my appointment? He should be here by now."

::Jefferson Swift enters in a rush::

"Where have you been boy your late, we've got to get going."
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

"Sorry, Granddad," Jefferson says in a rush, quickly grabbing a few books from his room and rushing back into the main living area, "I got held up a bit. Ready to go now. Don't look like that. We have time to get there. Besides. You always have to wait anyway."

"Doesn't matter if I have to wait," the old man replies as he moves toward the door, "it's the principle of the matter. How many times do I have to tell you...it's the priciple of being on time. You younguns now days have no sense of principles!"

Johnathan rolls his eyes as he says, "Sure, Granddad. Let's just go or all your principles are going to make us late. You won't be able to blame me."
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"Well I guess your right for once."

::Fred walks out to the street to find his 1957 Chevy Impala in near mint condition. *He only lets his grandson use this when he is around.*::

"Don't scratch the paint I can't replace her."
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

"I won't, Granddad. I've been driving you around in this for nearly 2 years now and I haven't so much as breathed funny on it. But...I suppose if you didn't warn me every time I might forget. You'll have to remind me again which of us is going senile in his age," Johnathan says with a grin as he climbs in to what he "lovingly" dubbs the "Land Yacht".

After a minute of fighting back and forth over the radio station ("You never touch the driver's radio!!" "My Car, My radio!"), the two are headed to the hospital.
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.