In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

Vampire:Final Knights-play time

Post by rydi »

i work at 8 am tomorrow, so would it be possible to meet earlier, say 7-8ish?
Last edited by rydi on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Yes. I'll be up and around the north side of the city test driving cars most of the afternoon anyway. I'll be leaving shortly and will probably finish up around then.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Since this weeks session is cancelled due to other events robbing it of sufficient players we should have a rundown of the info that happens in the "time fast forward" that Cheyne was discussing would happen... it would allow either more time to play next time instead of doing Flash Forward: the Telling, or if we can take actions it will allow us time on the boards to attempt such...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

agreed. notdoing it from my phone keyboard however. but I will work on getting stuff up here.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

It turns out Corey's wedding is pretty early in the afternoon. I may be done by around 2pm. However, there is sure to be some hanging out with other guys that are in town for the weddin' so I may not be back to town early enough to make it, anyway. Just sayin'
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

eh. we will play something else prob. but u can feel free to play that w/us.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

you need to present story for us Cheyne... especially if it will affect our actions in the Summer Game...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Just as a note, I'm already back from the wedding. Is anything going on tonight?
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I hope so.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Well the last thing I remember in this game we invaded a vamp haven and liberated 3-4 vamps, one of which being the target (sibling/relation of some important vamp in this area) as a side effect we decimated their presence in the region (at least this group) and the local VIV got what he wanted (not sure what we got out of the deal but I was not coherent when the deal was struck... so what happens next cheyne??
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i'll post later tonight or early tomorrow.