Diablarizing Antediluvians, punching ancient demons in the face, and witnessing the exaltation of horrifying multi-souled abominations.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Dudes of Legend 3: Big Dudes in Little Asia

Post by Avilister »

So, sometime in the far future (probably after TransChrons is mostly played out, and certainly after Dudes Ex Machina, there's an idea for playing an Asia-centric Dudes of Legend game.

If and when that day comes, I'm thinking of playing the Wonder Kitsune, chosen/mystic, master of all gifts.
Last edited by Avilister on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Adopted Enemy of some sort, probably mage/KotE, but might change the types by then. The great white ninja, grudgingly accepted but somehow awesome.

Stupid movie tropes...
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

Hybrid/Martial Artist - Stargazer Akashic (maybe some other flavor in there too)
I will be the Avatar, but sooo much better.
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Raiden, god of lightening and defender of the realm of earth. I have no idea how to pull this off yet, but thinking some combo of Mummy/Mage or Tengu/Mage. Something that makes lightening and has a gravelly voice.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Name: Buck
Concept: American Werewolf-Ninja in Tokyo
Dudetype: Hybrid/(Martial Artist or Avenging)
Type: Lupus Ahroun Stargazer Akashic

Story:
Buck was born a police dog, like his mother Pepper. Buck never knew his father, the legendary Homid Stargazer Stares-at-Sun, who had only a few special weeks with the lovely Pepper before dying an untimely and mysterious death. Knowing nothing of his past, Buck became a brutal fighter as an LAPD police dog, serving faithfully at the side of his partner John until the officer's death at the hands of a street gang, the night of Buck's first change.

Buck tore the criminals to ribbons, then returned to watch over John's daughter for a year before venturing out into the unknown, albeit quite a few pounds heavier after his time off the force and a diet of far too much kibble. The miles passed, and though he never managed to shed his weight, Buck at least managed to shake off the worst of his past traumas. Finally settling at a shaolin temple in the foothills of San Francisco, Buck found a temporary peace as he watched and mimicked the movements of the monks. Disaster struck again, however, when Vampires from the East came to the temple, attacking late in the night while the temple was asleep. Buck aided the monks, but the enemy was too strong. In the aftermath of the battle, the master of the temple passed buck the mantle of the temple with his dying breath, gifting the police dog with great understanding and burdening the canine with a mission: avenge the temple, and recover the invaluable artifacts stolen from the Akashic Brotherhood.

Taking up the monk's sacred equipment and setting fire to the temple, Buck set out after his sworn foes. The trail led toward the land of the rising sun...

Quote: "I'm not a mystic, I'm not a monk. That was my father. I'm a cop, like my mother. That's who I am, that's what I do. I'm going to track down the things that did this, and bring them to justice."

Tropes: American Ninja, American Werewolf, TMNT, Kung Fu: TLC, K-9 (and other buddy cop movies), Beverly Hills Ninja, and possibly Twins
Last edited by rydi on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The Merits Resistant Pattern and Immunity from the Mage book Guide to the Traditions are banned - they're too much.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

More specifically, they obsolete whole builds entirely by their power level, and limit diversity since most people would take them.