Moderator: Rusty

Rusty
Lost Soul

OOC: Housekeeping

Post by Rusty »

I will run this game for even only one person besides me. I will only drop this game when I have zero players, and even then it will just be on hold for a while.

However, I feel the need to do a head count here, and see who is actually playing.

Post in this thread if you're in this game.

You're in this game if you're prepared to post at least once a week, or once every couple of weeks if things are slow and you're busy. If you need time away, or are busy, just let me know, no worries, I can take over your character for a while.

You're not in this game if you don't post.

The people who ARE playing this game deserve to have it move at such a pace that dramatic tension and excitement can happen. If people are posting so slowly, or are being waited on for weeks and months, then nobody gets to play, and nobody gets to have fun, because there's no point in getting excited about an action or event because you know it'll be weeks and weeks before a question gets answered, or a response is forthcoming. Weird things happen as people react to events that took place months ago, but the plot has moved on without them and their actions no longer make sense. There are people who really want to play this game and do stuff. It's not fair to them to have to wait so long to see events transpire that all tension, anticipation, and fun have dried up like a piece of an orange that you dropped behind the trash can and discovered quite by accident three months later, that really just looks like a stain on your floor or a dried up little orangish blackish thing now.

If you feel that I'm being unreasonable, please say so. I'm not really unreasonable, I'll listen to reasons, just try me.

I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular. As the title suggests, it's time for housekeeping. All you have to do to continue playing is to play. All you have to do to not continue playing is nothing.

If there are other issues clouding the gameplay, such weird things you don't like, speak up. This is the best time for it. Later is not a good time for it, unless those things happen later, in which case later is fine.

Remember, we're all friends here. I'll hate you no matter what you say.
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

I'm still in. Once a week is not unfair. There was a long bout of time where there was nothing for me to do, and I fell out of the habit. I like the game, but will like it much more when we have more time/ability for characters to interact.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

palanquin
Threading the Gerbil since 1982