For discussing game systems and games that do not otherwise have forums.
arete
Lost Knight

Games I want to run

Post by arete »

My list of games this year:

Cthulhu Tech either as a military campaign, and/or as members of a secrect sociaty fighting against mega-corps. Both campaigns go up against Lovecraftian horrors. It will run 8-10 sessions.

A longer term game that spans from 1938 where the players lied about their age to help fight in WWI spanning the golden age of heroes , hitting WWII, to a post-apocolpical world were hitler won. This game is long term and runs till it is done.

Mage season 3 will run its standard length. Previous players get preference, but Iight have room for 1 player.

I post these because I would like to check interest in these settings. I want 4-5 players with steady schedules.

I have been asked when I will start working up Cthulhu Tech, and currently I am waiting for my new schedule at work. If you are interested let me know. I want to create a quality group.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I'll be around for Mage. I'll let you break in Cthulutech before I tilt at that windmill :)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

cool. I am gong to be running the pulp thing soonish for another group and then i will be looking at running mage.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic