For general info, discussion and links regarding OWoD and NWoD settings.
Thael
Lost Knight

Random Comment

Post by Thael »

What is it about observatories and crazy people in this game?? Twice now there was a crazy malk in an observatory and world ending events start unfolding... remind me to never play a malk in a city with an observatory or any character that spends time in one (lest a malk show up and all hell break loose)...

:wink:
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

Alternitavely, you could play a Malk that believes observatories are somehow linked to the start of earth-ending events and make it your goal to destroy them all, lest some earth-ending event be discovered whilst someone was in an observatory.

Of course, by your mere presense, you might trigger an earth-ending event, so you would need to stay away from them...but then someone else might go in and do it instead.

And so circular logic wins the day and you go insane...but wait, you're already a malk and you now just have another derrangement.

It all works out in the end. Right?
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Ill buy that...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.