For things not related to roleplaying, general discussion, or news.
Sylphia
Lost

Drawing game characters.

Post by Sylphia »

I draw stuff. Some of you might know this. Most of you, probably not.
I love drawing people's OC's. I was asked by someone to draw their starwars character, so i did. and i was like "hey, maybe other people might want me to draw their game characters". ill draw pretty much anything. doesnt even have to be human really. I love dragons..and...uh...sexy ladies, manly men, not-so-manly men, evil tentacle rape monsters, majestic unicorns, 20 breasted demon wenches, mermaids, fairies...annnd so on.

So if you have any inclination to have me draw something for you, I'll totally do it. But I dont check here very often, so you might wanna shoot me an email ([email protected]) if you want to see other examples of my shit check out my deviantart, or my elfwood. my website is still under construction because i am terribly lazy.

warning, there are lots of boobs on my sites.
deviantart- http://camiche.deviantart.com/
elfwood- http://www.elfwood.com/~lyrilyri

the starwars pic:
ಠ_ಠ
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Hey lyrica, thanks for the pic! You really captured the elements of Selena's character that we talked about. I particularly like the lightsabor, it's just a little too big for her hands, really unnerving, and the blindfold came out just how I imagined, also, nice rack.

Thanks so much!
Galahad
Knight

Post by Galahad »

Hi

I tried to just send you an email, but Yahoo went all flaky on m. I'll try again later. IF you're not too flooded with requests as a result of this generous offer, I've got a challenge for you, maybe.
The Light Side is Calling! . . . . . . . . . . .it's lonely...
Sylphia
Lost

Post by Sylphia »

hey there. no worries. ive left the forum permaopen in a tab so i check it more often now. just send me a message on here if yahoo is being a d-bag.
ಠ_ಠ
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Really awesome! I will definately take you up on your offer, at the very least for my star wars char in the same game as gid. I'll get in touch with you to give you info at some point in the future, and thank you for your efforts. It's nice to have people that can actually do pictures around here, we hava an abundance of writers but no artists.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Sylphia
Lost

Post by Sylphia »

no prob! im glad to bring something to the table :D
ಠ_ಠ
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Hi Lyrica, I had a request for you if you aren't completely swamped. I really appreciate you offering to do these works for us, thanks!
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Well, I'm looking forward to what seems to be an ensemble of the starwars game pics!
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Lyrica, for you:
http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=tTjr_oCo6uU

Also, I will inquire as to the process for having a pic made for star wars as well.

5'4", Looks like a grizzled Seth Green, wears Jedi robes, uses two yellow shoto (small) lightsabers, and fights in a blended niman/makashi stance. He is somewhat guileless and very straightforward, with a deep insight into the flow of Time (prophecy, perfect timing, etc.).
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Lyrica, are you still available and willing to do character art? I understand that it would be a commission.