endlessendlessendlessendlessendlessendlessendlessendless

Moderator: adam

rydi
Site Admin

What did you like?

Post by rydi »

At some point in the future i will run this again... probably not for the same people though.

anyway, what i want is to know what you guys liked about the game, and to a lesser extent, what did you hate.

what was fun, expedient, a good mechanic, and most importantly, what should i do again? what should i avoid doing again at all cost?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

man, getting people to post is like pulling teeth...

so, since we played this for half a year, i know people feel something about this game. good, bad, whatever, let me know. i want to improve this setting and use it again. meh.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

I post only because no one else did.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I liked the limitation on classes, and the gestalt rules were extremely fun. I also enjoyed video game references, and how easy +1 magic items showed up.

Things I disliked not all characters were created equal. I hated having 1 million books to look though. Finally I can't stand when a character does not get a decent defining magic item, like a fighter not getting a magic 2-hand sword when it is the weapon he spec'ed in. I do not think you did the last one, but it has happened to me with other gms
Last edited by arete on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i hate everyone that didn't reply. you know who you are.

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I know you hate me.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

my opinion in these matters should be considered an exponent to the fact of the matter.

while I would like to play, I may get to do this once or twice a year. therefore, the people who actually would be playing should make the decision

that said, do it!