endlessendlessendlessendlessendlessendlessendlessendless

Moderator: adam

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I think you should go with Defender, your name is your role.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

role? what's tha- oh, like in role-playing? but d&d isn't for roleplaying silly...
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I think he was referring to your tactical role in combat... like in the military with sniper, medic, commander, demolitions, etc...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

meh. FIGHTER has an int of 10, what do you want from me?

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I want to see Sword-Chucks and you talking to an imaginary talking sword with glasses... that is what I want from you
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Hmm, reading through the guides posted there for Wizards, I'm sort of up in the air as to what to do. On one hand, I'm curious to see if the various battlefield control abilities are worth using/having. On the other hand the blast wizard is a much more streightforward build. Also the control wizard does not have a very good starting race choice since no race favors both Int and Wis. The blasting wizard can easily chose Eldaran because of their dual Dex/Int pump (which is what my first character was/is). I'd need to reselect some of my 1st level options to really optimize in either direction at all, as I didn't make some of the better choices (mostly because I was learning about the game on-the-spot).
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

after reading some other posts (have not gone through the handbooks I posted yet) I have taken a longer look at the cleric and will likely rebuild the one I did and create an alternate that sounds like fun... the posts I read did not go into detail just discussed the pros and cons of various stat focuses and styles without detailing exact powers... I like that since it points in a direction and says go make your own path that way...
My Color is Blue
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I have almost finished my build

elf, bs rogue. gona be dps and debuffs. things will die!
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I don't think I'm going to do Hamster Style anymore.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

ok.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

do we have anyone who wants to be a warlord?
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

i have been looking at warlord alot lately. i like the powers it gets, but i am just not sure on it just yet.