In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

The Tombstone - Roll Call

Post by rydi »

The names of the dead shall be written here, in no particular order, along with cause of death:

Dresden Files: Season came to a natural close, never picked it up again
D&D: Firmament Falling (FF) - Part of the player party got bored, not sure how it ended b/c I was one of the bored ones that left early
Exalted: Forces of Balance (FoB) - Ended long ago, I think we got bored, the rules sucked, and the game was a bit bloated
Marvel: Legacies - We finished!
Marvel: Breaking Dawn - Too many tentacles, not enough girls... or was it the other way around?
D&D: Symphony of Stars Refrain - Friday night gaming sucks, and the group fell apart
Star Wars: LKotOR - This group doesn't get to play star wars EVER again. We can't agree on anything but the fact we hate each other.
D&D 3.X: Spear of Fate - It was time to end, it had a clear ending... but really it died because the campaign was poorly set up to handle high level play. A final, quick end is better than lingering on into the land of suck.
AD&D: Glory and Pain - It was set up as a one shot that we could come back to... we didn't.
Exalted: Raging Puppy Style- GM got distracted by primary exalted game
Exalted: Angry Jesus Style- GM got bored
Trinity: JD- too many people dropped out, lost interest, or had conflicting schedules
GURPForge (loss of interest)
Changeling (?)
Call of Cthulhu (stillborn. also, Thael died.)
Immortal (abysmal first session)
Aberrant: The Tainted (Ass sex jokes, lack of social plot, beat the game using god mode)
Chris' Marvel Game (lack of proper lawn care)
D&D: Cycle of the Ages ("that which is dead can eternal lie..." seriously though, not dead, just waiting for another cycle)
D&D: Symphony of Stars (waiting for a new system; D&D 4th ed wasn't it)
OKC Nights (? why did we stop playing this game? power creep?)
WoD: Encounter (failure to thrive)
MTG: Campaign (Was a beta test; could have started over and done it better, but it got dull)
Starforge (the molan purchased a homeworld)
Starforge (the universe imploded... or something. i wouldn't know, cuz my pacifist doctor was executed, without proper trial, for nothing, while i was not even in attendance... ::bitterness, sweet sweet bitterness::)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982