In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Marvel: Legacies - Having fun with character elaboration!

Post by Amseriah »

This was based on a conversation between Cheyne, Chris, and myself. It was stated that we should describe our character's speech patterns and language (including accents), end goals (for the characters themselves not for the players), and 3 aspects. We should also discuss how we view the other characters and what we see them evolving into.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I will go first.

Tiffany speaks loudly with very little concern of who she offends. She speaks like a country/ghetto kid but has begun incorporating Asgardian speak into it...mostly incorrectly. She cusses a lot but doesn't really view it as anything vulgar or inappropriate therefore there is no sense of doing something naughty when she does cuss and she doesn't really understand it when people correct her.

Her biggest goal is to redeem her people, the vampires, and possibly to try to encourage other Asgardians to be heroic and to join the fight that is going on on Earth and in the Cosmos. Ever the simple person she believes that the way to be a good person and the way for her to redeem herself is to make the vampires good and to redeem them. So she is going to try to unite all of the vampire clans under her rule, kill the bad ones who would just cause problems, and create an empire that she can rule peacefully in the Darkforce far away from the mortals who are prey to them and who fear them. She wants to ally her peoples with earth's nations and use them to protect Earth and the universe. In doing all of this I see her gaining the collective knowledge of all of the vampire clans and truly becoming their goddess. There might even be a redemption of the Darkhold who knows.

Here is where I see or would like to see all of the characters to develop.

Singularity: I see her merging with World Mind, blurring the separation between herself and it until she kind of becomes it and through that it can truly grow and experience things itself. I also see her as becoming more machine as she learns to incorporate her nova armor into herself and then to incorporate machines and electronics into it.

Providence: I see her climbing the World Tree and becoming at one with time and fate. As such she views everyone as actors in a great play, people cannot help but acting in accordance with there fate, this includes herself. A great example I think is Muad'Dib in the later years where he has gone off into the desert after he has defeated the Harkonnen. He is more a force of nature than a man.

Miss America: I see her discovering more about the Phoenix Force and growing to embody it more and more. Her mother stays in the White Hot Room at all times but she operates in the universe as it's avatar. She is the Phoenix but she isn't the only phoenix because there are others, but she is the true Phoenix having been born by and as it. She is the embodiment of life and hope, and is the inspiration for the entire Universe. As such there is no shortage of peoples that want her destroyed, because they like the universe the way it is, all out of balance.

Aurura: Being born of the master of magnetism and the goddess of weather, I see her natural progression to become an avatar of sorts of Earth. She comes from a long line of nature priestesses and as she learns more about her mystical heritage she will begin to understand that she doesn't sense magnetic energies or weather patterns the way that either of her parents do. For her it is more like listening to her breathing, it is something that is a part of her, and as things effect it they also effect her. This may be why she is crippled, because the earth has been broken. As she comes into this heritage she grows in power but also responsibility to all beings on Earth.

Amber: Amber is the heir to the throne of the Inhumans but is also the product of a great crime. It has been forbidden for any Inhuman to have a child with someone of another race. She hasn't been raised feeling like she is an outcaste at all and in fact she is the heir apparent to Blackbolt's crown. I see her fulfilling her destiny of leading the Inhumans but also of breaking the traditions that keep them isolated from the rest of the universe, leading them to join with other empires to bring about an era of peace and prosperity.

I don't have aspects yet but am working on them.