In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Marvel: Breaking Dawn ~ IC: In the caverns below the Cabin

Post by Rusty »

::The smaller of the two extant vessels known as Being-Ships, Tetra sits motionless in the caverns beneath the plane of Virgil, whose familiar resting place is partially within the cave wall. The old science vessel and the much younger recon vessel are now the occasional homes of some rather curious individuals, who come and go as they please, and bring their hosts much joy with their busy little lives, so full of meaning and potential.::
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::Teisha wandered a long lap around the habitat module of Tetra, walking in the stark, apparently ignoring or indifferent to the penetrating stares of Darius James Doppler as she passed his 'living corner', where he listened to music on his iPod. Todd had returned to the house with the others after the mating of Tetra with Virgil, but she and Doppler had returned. She missed Todd. He wasn't very good at sex, but he was forward and asked, which he couldn't understand how much she needed to have...someone, anyone, except Doppler. Since her liaison with Virgil, she had recovered a lot of her memories of the insignificant before, when she was a young girl, obsessed with a rising star from his warehouse ecstasy rave beginnings clear through opening for Tiesto, and who never noticed her or paid her the slightest bit of attention until he needed her to put him in a uniform he didn't really want. She did it, and had him then, but never again. Nobody aside from Aurelia really seemed to understand Teisha, and perhaps it was Teisha who could barely understand Aurelia. Both were far older than they seemed. While Teisha's 80 some year liaison with Virgil was the vast majority of her nearly 100 year long existence, Aurelia was several thousand years old, and her encounter with virgil perhaps long forgotten after millenia in the frozen vitoconductive glass resin.::

"Pissant."

::Doppler became instantly enraged at her insult, perhaps caught offguard by the total lack of context. He stepped up to his feet and converted his hands into flesh shearing fists of sound.::

"What did you say to me? You stupid skank?"

She turned to face him, looking up to meet his gaze, his open threat meaningless to her.

"I. Called. You. A. Pissant."

::His face grew red with offense.::

"I'm everything you wished you could have been, and I don't have to take that kinda lip from you. I'm DJ DOPPLER, I could shear your syphilis ass right off your bones!"

::Teisha focused a moment, and let the overpowering drive to fornication, the constant and nearly irresistible urge to recreate some semblance of the soul shattering ecstasy she underwent in the grasp of Virgil, broadcast from her to Doppler. The shock of which knocked him to the floor, shaking uncontrollably.::

"You'll do nothing at all, pathetic little man. I am Teisha, consort of Virgil, and you know me not."

::She returned to her pacing of Tetra, immediately forgetting about Doppler, who struggled to breathe under the storm of emotion he found himself trapped under.::

"Interface."

::Tetra's interface appeared, a stern looking chinese military officer.::

"I am the interface."

"Is Tetra pregnant?"

"Tetra is pregnant with Athena, Slayer of Worlds."

"She has a name now?"

"Athena is gaining existence rapidly, and now has an identity."

"Why the epithet?"

"Until her time stabilizes, Athena is named now what she is named in all times, she is known to those who have fallen before her might as 'Slayer of Worlds'."

"But she hasn't done that yet, and might not."

"Until Athena's time stabilizes, she isn't now or in any other time, but she is in all of her time at once."

::Teisha hit a dead end, she diverted the conversation quickly.::

"What do you remember of becoming the interface?"

"It served the national security of the central communist society and the people of china, therefore I entered the unknown artifact wearing my officer's uniform, as I was the highest ranked officer and the unknowns seemed to be requesting one. I have since then merged with the remnants of all of Tetra's previous interfaces."

"How long after birth can Athena last without an interface?"

"24 hours."

::Teisha scowled. She noticed Doppler violently attempting to pleasure himself as she passed him, pacing the halls. She shook her head in scornful disapproval, emotional power of this scale cannot be answered... at all, let alone by doing that.::

"And how long until she is born?"

"3 years 361 days 18 hours 7 minutes."

"How does Tetra make you feel?"

"My body is distant from my mind, so the sensations within my body are not a part of my existence."

"How long can an interface last?"

"It depends on the relationship between the interface and the being, a combative one can shorten the lifespan dramatically."

::Teisha changed her course suddenly and leapt feet first into the elevator to Tetra's body module. She landed on her feet and took in her bearings. She had seen quite a bit of Virgil's body module during their encounter, so she picked out the destination she wanted with ease. She walked down the hallway with purpose and gestured the door at the end open. Tetra's Eyes opened from the walls on either side, carefully watching Teisha as she stood in the open door into Tetra's womb. Teisha's eyes, face, her skin, were illuminated by the contents of the womb chamber. Teisha met Tetra's gaze and smiled reassuringly, then moved slowly to stroke the surface of Athena.::

"There, there little one, grow up big and strong. You and I will do great things together, sweet little Athena, sleep easy, I will be your interface."

::The neonatal battleship seemed to swirl appreciatively, and Tetra's eyes, no longer concerned for her child's safety in Teisha's hands, reverted into the bulkheads, for the greatest fear of the pregnant beingship is that their child's first interface will be one taken involuntarily, and they will die for the strain, or worse, become embittered and revert to wildness.::