rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

anything for this friday?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

gideon just completed a playtest for 100, so I'd kind of like to try one out here. anyone free tonight for a rousing round of either wild west or destiny weapon?

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

Andrea and I would be up for playtesting d100 or watching movies. Either is a good option.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Time to use an old thread that is still useful.

"[11:03:51 PM] William James: 22:35 friday 8/13/10 tinseltown Expendables"
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

I'm down for that
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Expendables achieved.

Expendables deemed non-expendable.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Their awesomeness will be remembered. And likely bought on dvd.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Michael murphy's piano bar, probably around 7 or 8. Directions to follow. It's non smoking, and an old friend of mine tends bar there.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

http://www.murphyspianobar.com/index.php

25 S Oklahoma Ave, Bricktown, Oklahoma City OK

Show starts at 2030 (8:30 pm), I'll probably try to get there by then. People might consider carpooling if they're coming from proximal locactions, as bricktown parking is often difficult.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Lacie and I are planning on attending after I get off work and showered and the like.
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

There is a tentative plan to see the 10:45 (22:45) showing of Thor at Tinseltown this coming friday (the 6th)
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

So, I'd like to run a quick play test of Burn Legend on Friday, probably at my place. I have 10 characters created (one of each character type) that people can use, or they can just make their own (the system isn't very difficult to learn). We might set up some sort of tournament between characters for one section and an NPC battle for the second section.

Other (somewhat related) things we could do include talking about the various other Shards that came out recently, as several people have expressed interest in Heaven's Reach (the space opera setting). We might be able to make tentative plans for a game (possibly a PbP game).

Unrelated: Doesn't Dark Knight Rises come out this week? Could go see that after the play-test, depending on when we get going.

Anyway, let me know if there's any interest in doing any of this. Don't need a particularly large group, even (though I'm sure we could adapt to a larger group if there were more people).
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I would greatly enjoy doing this, and will just go home when you guys go to the movie if you do (I promised Lacie that I wouldn't watch it without her.)
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

I might be up for some of these activities. They do sound like fun.