Angry
No votes
Happy
17%
Indifferent
17%
Ambivalent
17%
I don't want to express my emotions regarding this because I know that no one cares and will thus be faced with my own existential angst upon expressing my feelings and being met with the indifference and/or scorn of others
17%

Total votes: 6

rydi
Site Admin

Game Ending Times

Post by rydi »

Just an FYI for people playing at my house: Games need to be wrapping by around midnight from now on. We get together early enough that this shouldn't be a problem, and it should still allow plenty of play time.

Both Josh and I have jobs requiring us to be up at dark:30 in the morning now, and Haley has morning stuff on the weekends. I don't want to mess up our schedules every weekend just to play a few extra hours of game.

For me at least, this also applies to games played at other people's houses, and I might leave a little early to be home by midnight.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

I also suffer the dark:30, and am glad other people must endure as well.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Since I have to wake up every weekday morning at 7 am, I am fully on board with this, but I have been saying it for a while now...it has just been falling on deaf ears. The fact that other people are now starting to come to the conclusion that I reached a couple years ago, having chastised me for those decisions prior to this, fills me with overwhelming angst. I hope that you are happy.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

1: we've been ending earlier most of the time for the past year. This is just to formalize things.

2: We chastised you for your reasons, not your actions. You blamed Lacie every time you had to leave, often after recieving a text or call, and looked unhappy to be going. If you were in fact leaving in order to maintain your schedule people would have been more understanding. Further, you often left at 11ish after arriving later than everyone else, for roughly a year before you just stopped playing. It wasn't just that you were leaving early to get to bed that drew commentary, though if you would like to feel picked upon and angsty, be my guest. It seems to be the trend nowdays.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982