Your Creation may vary.
Thael
Lost Knight

Cant Have Exalted without the Cool Character Art

Post by Thael »

Thought I would make a thread for posting character art since I feel it is a more important aspect of the game than elsewhere...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Found this and thought it would represent the Siddie mentor for Eternal Peaceful Repose

Last edited by Thael on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Here is Pauls character when he uses his octopus form

My Color is Blue
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

and here is Eternal Peacefull Repose... will fullout anima

My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

can i be my mentor instead?

oh. found out that i have to buy app up to four when i get essence 5. lameness.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

but that one does not look like some mental little girl...
My Color is Blue
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

poor mans art as a place holder till I find better
Edit by Thael: Hey I found a better picture finally... much better quality and only innacurate in minor ways

Jade Sage

Edit by Avil: So the img tag works.
Last edited by Thael on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Color is Blue
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Thael wrote:Found this and thought it would represent the Siddie mentor for Eternal Peaceful Repose

*image smashed*
This image was actually drawn by Kiyo, who is one of the regular artists for Exalted. :P
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I know... grabbed several artists as new watches that were the artists for the books since several keep accounts and galleries on Deviant Art
My Color is Blue
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I favor Melissa Uran, personally, she's drawn some awesome stuff. I found some others on Deviant Art, but I can't get at my account from work to share their names.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

yeah I have her as well... wanted to use her Lookshy Archer but it is not quite right... looks great but not quite the feel I wanted for Jade Sage... really should consider getting a commission (b&w line art) that shows each one... I think the options I chose would be interesting to draw...
My Color is Blue