Definitely not a space western.

Moderator: arete

arete
Lost Knight

Changes to the game.

Post by arete »

I am going to run it again. People who are going to keep old characters get to remake due to some policy changes with charater creation.

Standard creation is now to give you gnosis 2 and not allow you to spend merits on your supernatural trait. All att's & skills are the same. After doing that spend 35xp on the character sheet. I am restricting this xp to character concept stuff. Afterward players from the 1st season add the xp they earned from playing.

My schedule is crap for the summer. I get off at midnight during the week. I do not know when we will play next, but interest in another season is there.

If there are any other questions or suggestions post them here.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

due to popular demand I am gona retcon some of the last game session and say that the 7 traditions and 5 convetions exist. I will work with ang to make sure the record reflects what really happened.

what this means for players: pick a set of rote skills from the book that fits your tradition best and run with it. they likely will never matter.

in regards to the traditions vs conventions: they dislike each other in the same way republicans and democrates do. there was a small moment in history called the acention(sp?) war, but both sides realized they couldn't win due to things like the abyss/other supernatural entities that are so dangerous they require cooperation. instead of gehenna happening the horizon treaty was signed putting in place a truce. this truce is alittle under a decade old, and as players you could destroy it. (though that would be bad)

Vampires will be handled by the Nwod system, and Werewolves will be from the old system, everything else will use the Nwod system
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I am going to change the rules on borrowing XP. I am not going to allow anymore xp borrowing except in the following ways:

With a Teacher you can get these

You can borrow as much XP as you need to get the 1st attainment from your legacy, and get 1 sphere at 4. (with this if you go beyond 5xp deep you pay back at 1/2 xp per game session)

Or

If you have been studying/rping a dot development is a natural progression of the story you can have it up to 5xp early. (you pay back with all xp per game session till paid off)