Moderator: arete

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Damn Arizona and its back-asswardness!
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

We need to switch days. What are everyones options?
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Ebon_Willow
Knight

Post by Ebon_Willow »

I only work three days a week, so I am completely flexible. Just let me know what night, and I can make it happen. I am usually off work by 9ish anyway.
Nothing Nothing Nothing Tra La La
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Angie want! (I actually was afraid the game was dead) It would pretty much be wed night, or fri night for me.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

wednesdays are bad until the end of the month, as i have class the next morning. Fridays are usually outing nights for me, though might be possible.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Ebon_Willow
Knight

Post by Ebon_Willow »

I usually work fridays, but as I previously mentioned, I get off work 9ish most of the time anyway. I am off on Wednesdays and Thursdays most of the time, so no worries about late night gaming for me.

Sad to think there are people who would want to work as little as I do, and I want to work all the time and don't get to. :-(
Nothing Nothing Nothing Tra La La
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

It sounds like there is a large amount of suck in the game scheduling field.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

So, I don't know what other people's schedule looks like, but for the next five weeks I don't have class on thursday. We could do a bit of gaming if there is any interest.

― Marcus Aurelius
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Depends on cheynes schedule.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

should be fine... I think. Though next thursday may not be good depending on what time my ops panel is.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982