Definitely not a space western.

Moderator: arete

arete
Lost Knight

traditions and this game

Post by arete »

due to popular demand I am gona retcon some of the last game session and say that the 7 traditions and 5 convetions exist. I will work with ang to make sure the record reflects what really happened.

what this means for players: pick a set of rote skills from the book that fits your tradition best and run with it. they likely will never matter.

in regards to the traditions vs conventions: they dislike each other in the same way republicans and democrates do. there was a small moment in history called the acention(sp?) war, but both sides realized they couldn't win due to things like the abyss/other supernatural entities that are so dangerous they require cooperation. instead of gehenna happening the horizon treaty was signed putting in place a truce. this truce is alittle under a decade old, and as players you could destroy it. (though that would be bad)

post questions and concerns here.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i like it, it makes me happy. expression/persuasion/something else. not that it will matter most likely.

happy happy joy joy.

and while mages work off the owod story, vamps/wolves are based off new? fine if it works that way btw, just checking.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

vampires off the modern system. werewolf I am undecided on, but mostly modern.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

while i like old werewolves, i didn't love their old enemies too much. pentex was cool, but got old. the minions of the wyrm became a tired trope that got carted out whenever the action slowed.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982