Definitely not a space western.

Moderator: arete

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

After thinking about it I am going to give 10xp for end of story.

Here is why:

1. I felt like we told a story and did not argue. Specificly I liked how the players talked me into resurrecting Dennis briefly even though I thought it was a horrible idea.

2. People were generally helpful in shaping world. Rather it be not poking holes in my plot, or generally just jumping in to conduct a duel regardless of why.

3. Telling me to be more descriptive was a big deal. I liked it and purposely rewarding it. I want to improve and the feedback was given really well. Message delivery was a big point here.

A few of these happened in the last game session, but they just added to the total. The over all quality of the role playing was much appreciated, and that is the most important thing.

Someone stated the power creep is tedious. I am willing to loan exp so that your character sheets meet the training you gain in game, and so far I feel that xp debt has been handled fairly. Let me know if that is not the case.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I stopped caring about xp for the most part, just tell me how much I get when we start next and I'll spend it. I'd like to hit arete 5 someday, and get some nice arcana, but meh. I don't have a timetable.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982