Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Sorry for the not much posting. Been really busy lately. I think it's okay for time to begin progressing in game now. People can settle into jobs and their happy little unlives in the abbey, woods, and town. Btw, everyone gets 5 eeps. I'll try an eep schedule, with a scale ranging from 1-5 or so. Buy yourself something pretty. Oh, here's a quick list of things you might consider doing:

Learning trades – career path for immediate future set
Explore secrets - hints and names already dropped
Ravenna politics - interested? They're there if you are.
Venice - As far as you guys should be concerned, this is THE center for all that is vampire.
The Town - exploited, ignored, or protected?
Malachi’s path – will be actively looking to convert characters to Path of Tears, with only a little condescending attitude
Roads - following them?
Mentors - I've introduced one for everybody, with the potential for goodies. You got Leaf Gun!
Philosophize - talk to each other

The list is actually double this, but oops. I haven't even really begun to introduce story. After we finish the few things going on at the moments in the woods, scriptorium, and animal pens, we can advance several weeks at least. Stuff will happen. Good times.

I will make an effort to carve some time out tomorrow to do stuff. Right now tired. Need sleep. Oh, I have to get rid of my dog too. Kinda bumed. I don't even like dogs, but this one is my best friend. Sorry Cheyne. You never snuggle. Other than that, life is. No job. Wife recovering from surgeries. Kids. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Apartment inspections. Fixing house to sell. How are you?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(lazy. should be doing more, but now that i'm going to have most of the time off i'm going to start getting stuff done. and i haven't been posting much either. laziness again. i wonder if gurpforge is dead. why are you getting rid of the dog?)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

New apartment rules. Suck.

I think Gurpfurg could be done. I have some interest, but only a little. The work that I think needs to be done to salvage it isn't likely to get done. So eh.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

what needs to be done? mostly people just need to talk to each other.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

And that is work. Plus, I mentioned before the ship not really being. The ethereal concept that is our wagon train through the stars.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i don't get it. all i asked for was concepts. i don't even need stats.

"my culture donated their magitech sheild generator that teleports attacks to another dimension."

"my culture donated psionic cannons"

"i think the ship should have x, y, and z."

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I love our conversations in the DA threads. My characters philosoph and you scratch your ass and shrug. And bite me about not talking to others. I am running three separate DA games. I should do something about that...
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Talk to each other. Get to know a little more around the abbey. I want to advance about three weeks here soon. Felix is in the Scriptorium doing his thang, Mario with the workers and little people, and Abbelio doin the animals in the woods. If you want to establish that you are doing more with your time, now's the time to mention it. If you are learning more of the order, monks, etc. If we get a little more done, I might drop some more eeps this weekend then try to keep it on schedule every week. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it. I would have. But I am a total whore for eeps.

My son is watching a Youtube video of Green Lantern wrestling David Beckham. WTF?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

you're up late. i don't have a job anymore. i'm happy.

have you seen the youtube marvel action figure movies? if you haven't you should pm haley for the name, they are better than several of the actual marvel movies.

and i do talk, i just don't have alot to say yet. i've still said more than most. and as for my char, i really am happy to just sink xp into my craft and animal ken scores. i really hate ventrue discipline list btw. i may pick up some animalism if i stick with the pigs much longer. at least then i won't have to wrastle 'em, instead i can just oink at them to do what i want.

the summer game online is picking up nicely. i think i'm going to introce angela and her establishment soon. and you two can interact then. oh and haley's secondary character may be trying to get a job at your bar soon.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Cool. I am trying not to be invasive right now in the game. Durden just wouldn't go some places and I like to keep him more subdued right now. Normally, he's all over the damn place in every thread. I just don't have it in me to be that active anymore.

I need to be doing more Carthian stuff too, I guess. Not even sure where to start. I have another interview at Bishop McGuiness. Good times.

I wasn't really criticizing you. btw. You do plenty. It's jsut funny to put all this work into a character's dialogue to get back a Mario response. You need to spend more time with Salvatore. He's not going to think with you, but he might corrupt you. He can teach you Animalism too. Ventrue are boring as hell. That's why mine was a Japanese gangster. Added a little something. And the tentacles...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i hate my internet. it just froze for like 30 minutes. and now, inexplicably, it works again.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Happened to me to. Guessing it was the site? I restarted last night and was able to view other things, but not the forum. Weird.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

A thought just popped into my head. I almost wanted to feed a trait of vitae to Marco's corpse, maybe is in some wierd state of torpor. I am going to be sad if I was correct. However I posted as though that was not the case, it was abit of a leap to conclude.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

Just looking at this idea thought it would help and be interesting
Timeline

Should I continue this?
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

That is awesome. You get an eep!