Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

oh. also, stats for other characters.

Ambrogio: 3 in all atts except 4 in manip. skills at 2ish in most things, except linguistics, melee, computers, and leadership, which are all at 4. 4 in clan disciplines, +protien 3, potence 2, and obfuscate 2.

Fidel: 2 phys, 3 socials, 4 mentals. 1's in most skills, but 3's in most knowledges, and empathy/expression/performance. 3 in clan disciplines, +auspex 2, fortitude 2.

Corinne: 2 phys (4 dex), 3 social (4 cha), 3 mental (4 per). Most skills at 2, with empathy and subterfuge at 4. in clan disciplines 4 (celerity 3) +protien 4 and fortitude 1.

the new embraces are: a renaissance man type, with a broad education, that has become successful through his/her own effort; a noble with a bloodline, well known to the ventrue geneolgoists, that extends back to charlemagne and several roman emperors, and mario the peasant.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Sweet. You set the bar, now it's time for others to fall far below it, or step around it completely. Did you take the enemies flaw? If not, you get it. Yeah points! The other childer may be looking at some point. There can be only one!
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

cool. more points i cant spend.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Donate them to African genocide victims. Or do what Harness does - give them to some girl on Myspace.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

thats crabs, not points. similar though.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I'm writing up the Venetian vampires now. You guys will be dealing with them some, or a lot if you chose to move there. I think at some point, the campaign will have to transition to the big city. Having a sailor gives you easy access to it and it's colonies. Good times. In your backstories, you should include a reason for being in Venice, or The Abbey if you have academic or clerigical interests.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

So I have a good setup for Cheyne arriving at this monastery. His lame ass just wanders in. As long as others post where they are and what they do for an unliving, then I can situate you there as well. I may begin rping and introducing NPCs here in a week or less if I get sick of homework. Meanwhile, the priests sexually abuse Cheyne.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

yeah!

oh, one of my fellow embracees should be female. corine's probably.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Coolbeans. Feel free to detail their last known wherabouts and actions. Just as much or as little as you care to. I'll fill in any blanks. You will encounter them again. Eventually.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i want them to be a surprise. i've never met them before, and i know nothing about the bet.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I wrote them up. Just need to spend some freebies and things. They are better than you. There can be only one.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

well then i will die. cuz i sucks.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

You'll have time to approve. I have sort of placed them in certain areas and events in the future. I want them to be (for me and you) sort of random encounters. I like the idea of you guys competing over the ages.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

yeah. their sires miraculously prevent deaths, especially early on. they want the game to continue.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Ok. Looks like Jan and Steven just about have their characters all done. Once we figure out wiki editing, we can put up info on our characters and npcs. I hope to run seperate stories with everyone at some point. For now, we can just all get to the Town or Abbey. Solo stuff can take the form of flash backs or just stuff away from your coterie. Feel free to just jump in. It can make sense later...

Hell if you hurry, you might even see Mario die!