Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"I suppose I could try to take a look," he closed his book and set it on the room's small table. "I'm not sure they'll be keen on me rummaging through his things, though."
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Abellio being silent during this conversation finally speaks.::

"We do appreciate your help in this matter. Mainly the letter and documents pertaining to this are most useful, but any other useful knowledge could help. Also documents mentioning Ravena could be useful as well."
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Since Felix is ignorant of the death, we'll assume he's been locked in his own room for three weeks. In the Scriptorium, brothers tend to ask before going through someone's things. It is mostly communal property, since they have a vow of poverty. With some checking, you can discover that his desk has been unmolested and may be locked. Simple locks adorn each desk. They are not often used. What is there to hide?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Ravena? Who's that?" He gets up as if to go, not a lot of reason not to just go ahead and check that out now.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"Ravena is a town south of here. I wish to join you if possible, if not may we stay here in wait?"
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Felix narrowed his eyes. "You may not stay here. Having the two of you with me will draw more attention than I'd like to what I'm doing. Unless you're going to put on some sort of grand distraction, I think it best for me to go alone."
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"ok"
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I love you guys. Felix can enter the Scriptorium any time during regular hours. He will have no direct supervision any longer, though Ignatius will likely take an interest. It might help to question him regarding certain things. Just be careful what you say...

What's Felix's stake in all this? Well, he KNOWS there is some powerful magical texts locked away, likely to never be explored again. Think of the end of The Lost Ark when they warehouse the artifact. Kind of like that. Who knows what's in there?
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"I understand your feelings on this matter, you can usually locate us in our room during early evening or right before morning. Please request us if you have any troubles. Good luck."

::Abellio tries to get Mario to join him in leaving.::

(Continuing this in the The Abbey thread)
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

After the others leave Felix finishes the chapter he'd been reading when he was interrupted and then heads to the Scriptorium. Why the heck not right? I mean, books!
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

[[From the Scriptorium]]
[[OOC: Unless he's interrupted by the other two players. At this point I'd like to have him finally make use of the two spirit retainers I invested background points in. I'd like to have them try to investigate the desk during the day (without making a mess, if possible). This spirits are Umbral, rather than ghosts or anything else.]]

Felix comes back to his cell, sits down at the desk, and thinks deeply for a few moments before getting to work.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

K. I'll have to research how that would work. Please pm me any references.