Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

rydi
Site Admin

IC: Felix's Cell

Post by rydi »

Felix's tiny cell is decorated in Spartan style - that is to say, it is wholley undecorated. It features a small desk covered in books, parchment, inkwells and quills, and very little else.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::Mario, after having seen the new kindreds movements for some time, has a good idea as to where felix is staying, and goes to introduce himself, hopefully bringing abelio as well.::
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Abellio follows Mario to Felix's door.::

*Whispering* "Would you like to do introductions?"
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(this is the next evening, not during the day)

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Keen of hearing, Felix is able to hear the pair shuffling around outside his door. If they do not knock, or continue to persist in not moving on, he may take action. For now, his book is enough for him.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::Knock, knock::

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Yes? What is it?" Felix tried to remember how long he'd been awake. Were they here to empty his chamberpot again? He'd figured that after finding it empty a dozen times they'd have given up.

"Its not locked," he shouts through the door, not looking up from his book.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::In walk an odd pair. A man that looks like a peasant, and caries the faint aroma of pig shit, along with a tatooed foreigner.::

"H-hello. I'm Mario, this is Abellio."

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Felix," he says by way of introduction, "Can I help you..." He hesitates pretty obviously, "... gentilemen?"
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I like it when the game plays itself. Makes me feel less bad for being busy.

:: Monks outside do things. God cares for his flock. Many people around the world suffer. The world keeps on spinning while the three of you talk ::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"Did you, uh... hear about the murder? Marco died, and we were tryin' to investigate it."

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"No, I hadn't." He appraises the pair, clearly unimpressed by any pretensions they might have of being detectives. "So. Why are you here?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"well, marco's desk in the scriptorium hasn't been gone through. but we don't get to go in there. so, we thought that if... uh... you might be able to, we could... uhm, find something to help figure this out. he was murdered, and that means there's a murderer running around, and that puts everyone in danger.

he was found in a barrel you know. his body is still around if you want to look at it..."

::mario babbles a bit more about the situation, seeming confused and uncomfortable with being there.::

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

(OOC: Were the desks regularly locked? How often was the Scriptorium staffed? Would it be exceptionally odd to simply amble over and rummage through someone else's desk - if they were dead?)

"What do you expect to find in his desk?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"we're not exactly sure. i had given him a strange letter before he died, and one of the monks says he was doing some research before he died that might be helpful in finding something out. but we really aren't sure what we wil find."