Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

rydi
Site Admin

IC: Jobs: The Working

Post by rydi »

::Mario, when not tending animals, spends most of his spare time learning glassmaking. He is entranced by the careful, delicate work. At home he would have never been trusted to do something like glassblowing, nor would he have been given an oportunity to prove himself. Every time he touched the tools he felt special, as though he weren't just a beast of burden. And he was able to express himself, something he was never good at. The piece could be whatever he wanted, so long as he had the time and patience to work it. Even the fire was strangely satisfying; it empowered him greatly every time he was able to push down his beast and stand unmoved by the flame. As the seasons turn, mario drifts more and more towards crafting, and away from tending animals that mostly tend themselves anyway, though he still works with the animal master salvatore, and attempts to learn their squeeled language.::
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I am so happy. That is exactly what I hoped for when I offered the glassblowing job to Mario. Yeah growth. Unfortunately, he fails a roll and burns everything down. Everyone was right about his, he's a worthless idiot... jk.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

:cherry:
Threading the Gerbil since 1982