Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Abellio arrives at his quarters shortly before sun rise, and prepares for his slumber.::

::Enter Dreams here if any::

::Abellio awakes the next evening to prepare for his meeting with Brother Marco and the others. He heads to meet them directly after Vespers.::

Making Contact with Marco
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

(you wish you had crazy dreams...

this is the perfect thread for you and cheyne to interact. you'd be another good/confusing perspective for him to consider)
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

:: one night, after returning from pigging and glassblowing...::

"hey, uhm... fre- uh, a-abelio, i was wondering... would you be interested in finding out more about marco? and his death? i talked with berro, and i think i might know how, but i'd need help..."
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Abellio pauses for a moment. This being the first time since their original meeting that Mario has been outgoing towards him.::

"Of course I am interested in finding out more about Marco and his untimely death. If you have some ideas, I maybe willing to help and be of some assistance depending on the task at hand."
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"well, berro told me that in the library, i might be able to get into marco's desk, which wasn't touched since his death. he told me i could get in by using the (stuff. see the abbey thread)"

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

(Here is the Abbey post for quick Reference The Abbey)

"Since I have arived here I have always wondered what unfortold knowledge lies in the Library. It is actually Brother Berro whom originally told me the knowledges locked inside were unsought knowledgeds, some of great destruction. He suggested going through the Ossarium? You don't know how to get in through the ossarium do you? I may be able to pass by undetected. What do you propose? Is it not against the Abbey's rules, Your rules to go in their sacred library uninvited?"
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"uh, i don't k-know really, i just thought we might sneak in. it is against the rules, but i don't think god cares, just the librarian.

which i guess might be more important in the here and now..."

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"It was Brother Bero that suggested this route. Maybe we should check with him and see if he has any further suggestions. Don't you agree?"
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"he didn't seem like he wanted to talk past what he'd already said. i think we should just go over there."

(i say we transition to the scriptorium after discussing our plans. so, whenver we get a good plan, we can just move over to that thread.)

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"When would be the best time to sneak in? Maybe we should search for this Ossarium place."
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"ok"

::it is clear that mario is not a "go getter" and that he is looking for someone else to lead the way.::

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Abellio seeing this slight deviation in Mario's reactions, Abellio decides to try the opposite route.::

"Mario, Maybe we should do some research ourselves. Maybe we should investigate at a time when Ignatius would not be around to catch us. This search will take time it may not be immediate results, however atleast we would be prepared. Maybe we should seek our information before sunrise.

So we are searching for a letter that was given to Brother Marco before his timely death. Where did you find the letter?"
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"the priest in town had it, and he had started acting funny. but we're not just looking for the letter, we're also looking for his desk, which no one has serched, or at least that's what berro said."

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: A mouse farts ::
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"Maybe we should see what the priest made of it. Have you heard the name Koban mentioned."