Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

Guardiankrillin wrote:"You may be right. You have any more thoughts on this Mario? Have you ever been in the library, I haven't?
rydi wrote:"i went to the scriptorium to give that letter to marco, and i got yelled at."
"We shall check the Scriptorium as soon as the time is right. At the end of this evening may be as good as any. The sooner the better. So tonight it is."

::Later in the evening Abellio and Mario travel to the Scriptorium to try and locate Marco's desk.::

(To the Scriptorium *Batman*)
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

(After being at the door steps of the Scriptorium and coming up short both Abellio and mario arrive back at their room for the night. After resting Abellio and Mario go to Felix's Lair)

(This occurs after Mario returns from the town and Abellio returns from the Balneary)
rydi wrote:(on a different night...)

"I need help in the town. i need someone that knows more about... things. and i want someone there, because the rat said it was dangerous."
"I will assist you at the town. You spoke with a rat? I am ready when you are."

::Abellio stands patiently waiting for Marios response.::
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::mario leaves and goes back to town.::
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Abellio follows Mario to the town.::

(We move to The Town.)