Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

(By the time Abellio would be asking this Marco's burial would have already occured)

::Acknowledging the raised eyebrow. Abellio shakes his head assuredly.::

"I only ask because I heard this word in passing. It was probably spoken due to mention of Brother Marco. Have there been others entombed in the Ossarium?"
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

"Oh yes childe. Many over the years. This structure has stood for many years. Malachi came upon in some hundred years ago or more. An order of Benedictine's inhabited it prior. Sickness, famine, or war may have driven them out. Changes have been made over the years, though none among us will disturb the remains of our brothers, despite our differences. Some kindred remains are located within. I imagine it to be a rather...macabre experience. Their order likely called for structure in its design. Often, you will find bodies simply crammed within tight spaces, strewn about the room, or even built into new levels. Few here have seen it. I believe, besides Malachi and Ignatius, Brother Berro and perhaps Othon have been within. I am not told of such things, but I hear much around here.

But I must travel to the balneary to Brother Berro. He awaits another treatment and is likely waiting. "
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

(Note this is before travelling to town to conduct Phillipe's funeral)
"This structure is proving the test of time, very well I might add. May I join you to meet Brother Berro?"

::Abellio follows Renardo to the balneary until he says otherwise.::

(Abellio Follows Renardo to the Balneary.)