Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"so... "
(I think there is a roll for this)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

lol. why don't you decide which skills you use. i will share the results via pm and you can decide how eloquent your speech is.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

(Abellio assists with a presence awe, assist. Then builds a pyre and put phillipe and his closest belongings on it and torches the place and leaves.)
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(well, i think i took theology, so i need that to say the right stuff. then linguistics to get the latin right. i technically have a dot spent on latin, but i think until i use it more i should have to roll. and then i guess expression+cha or expression+wit for talking, whichever is higher.)

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

(How is the speach coming. I want to build my pyre and burn his bible.)

(Phillipe's Funeral Rites take place here)
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::After Mario's inspiring speach and a congratulatory pat on the back from Abellio to Mario. Abellio sets off for Phillipe's church, to make one last survey of the area. ::

"One last check shouldn't hurt, eh Mario."

::Abellio starts his second investigation for prosperity.::

(Roll Perception + Alertness to stay alert to any changes in the surroundings while investigating.)
(Roll Perception + Investigation to check for any Black substances or unusual tracks in the dust.)
(Roll Perception + Investigation to locate anything out of the ordinary or documents that would have useful information.)

**********Rolls***********
Roll Perception + Alertness
Roll Perception + Investigation
Roll Perception + Investigation #2
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Abellio gives the property a good once over, again. There are no signs of any strange black substance, or any strange substances. There are signs of activity from pests, mostly rats. It seems some birds have roosted in the upper reaches of the church room among some exposed ceiling beams. Given the time of year, it seems likely they have been here for some time and must have been tolerated by the priest and flock. Rat dumpings are everywhere: floor, desk, papers. Clearly they were not allowed to roam so free whilePhillipe inhabited this space.

Furthermore, there are no signs of break in, as master detective Abellio is sure of his findings. Suicide is likely in this case, as it is in Marco's. The question of course remains, why?

One things links these men and their deaths together. The letter... ::
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Abellio looks somewhat disappointed in his findings.::

"Why would such esteemed men kill themselves? The thing that binds them is this letter you found Mario. What could this letter be about that, would cause two of such stature to do such a thing or too persude someone to kill for? We must check with Felix to see if he recovered anything from Brother Marco's desk."

::Abellio waits as if to expect Mario to miraculously have the solutions.::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"How should I know? I couldn't read the letter... Marco talked to me about it a little... he said something about... necro-something, and talked about someone that might be able to help decipher it over in... Ravenna? Maybe? It's been a long time since we spoke about it."

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I heart Mario.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Abellio looks intrigued by the mention of Ravenna.::

"Necromancy ..... possibly? Another connection to Ravenna, this maybe the information we were looking for. You Mario.... sometimes have your sparks of geniusness. Lets wait to see what Felix has found. Let us speak with Renardo about what you have mentioned and see what he thinks. Don't you agree?"

::Abellio waits to see if mario is ready to go and interested in Abellio's plan of action.::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::mario turns to abelio as he picks pig shit out of his nose.::

"uh... yeah."

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"When we go back, maybe we can ask Salvatore if he knows anything that he may know about Ravena."

******Place Holder so we can finsish all plans that we had while in town. This will be used later********
rydi wrote:::Mario wanders into town to check on things. The priest especially, and perhaps to see if Salvatore came through.::
Not sure if there was a chance to search for Salvatore.

::Abellio ushers Mario to follow him back to the infirmary to meet Renardo. Abellio and Mario travel through the woods back to the Abbey.::

(Mario and Abellio travel to the Infirmary.)
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.