If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I've altered the avatar restrictions. The maximum filesize is now somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.25MB (2359296 bytes, if you care) and the maximum size has been increased to 150x150. These are easily alterable features, so let me know if you really really want more (or less).
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Avatars can now be up to 200x200 to suit my own needs.

In other news, this is what a solid flurry against some mooks looks like.
<---
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

What the hell show is that!!! I want to see more
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Steven your avatar is almost as enticing as underboob but enjoyable and safe enough for work I am just staring at it while handling the child like customers on the phone
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.