If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

that was full of win. also, what i feel about the majority of stars that do that kind of stuff
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

space cats are soooo awesome. zero g birds were weird, but also intriguing: I wonder how much bird shit was in that cabin after the experiment?

here is a drunk cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA3dHi_o7Yw&NR=1

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

A website to get the down and dirty on your doctor if you live in OK. I get to use it at work and see which Doctors were suspended for drug abuse and sexual misconduct. Also useful to determine if your doctor is specialized in something you want to know about:

http://www.okmedicalboard.org/
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Pretty comic style art, where the girls aren't disturbingly mis-proportioned.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/22mLQN/co ... p%253D9603

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

From that page, this picture has everything I want in it. I mean, rocket ships, strange blue energy discharges that are propelling cars through the air, a suited hero carrying an RPG-launcher toting plain-clothes heroine and, of course, an alligator. Honestly. It lacks nothing.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

― Marcus Aurelius
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

― Marcus Aurelius
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

The cutest thing on the net. Both for the seals and the surprised joy of the journalist.

http://www.mayomo.com/100209-amazing-ex ... antarctica

― Marcus Aurelius
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Seals were funny, though I think they may have been play-raping him.

The article was amusing, but I'm not sure if the smart people would do a better job; i think they'd just get in even bigger arguments. Though having the room to actually apply any course of action would be a big benefit.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

yup.

gotta wonder if it's worth it though. That's a lot of papers.